Model: APW Wyott HL-12A
This item is brand new and ships directly from the supplier. Please note the image above is for reference only. This item may have a lead time of up to 1-3 weeks to ship after an order is placed.
Item:APW Drop-In Lowerator Adjustube II Shielded Heated 9 1/4"-11 7/8" Plate Dispenser
Model Number: HL-12A
Description: This unit is perfect for corporate dining kitchens, restaurants, and sports bars.
- Lowerator Series
- The Adjustube® II is a tube-type, self-leveling, drop-in
dispenser field adjustable to a variety of china weights and
diameters. To change china patterns, simply adjust the
spring rate and position the stainless steel guide rods in the
proper head guide holes. Knurled lock nuts hold the rods
securely in place, and the rods form the guides for the
dispensing head. When full tube diameter is required, the
rods store in the flanges and form bumpers to protect the
- APW Wyotts’s Lowerators® dispensing mechanism uses
springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both
inside and outside the tube.
- This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from
sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly.
- Holds 6 dozen dishes, 3 dozen bowls, or 4.5 dozen cups or glasses
- The HL-A Heated Adjustube® has a self-contained
heating system with individual on/off switch indicator
light and an adjustable thermostat. Temperature
range of plates after one hour in heated tube
(depending on temperature of plates when placed in
Minimum setting: 80 - 100 F.
Maximum setting: 110 - 150 F.
Supplied with a 5 foot length of flexible conduit with
standard 1/2” fittings and 6” wire leads.
- Electrical: 120V, 4.2A
- Overall dimensions: 15 1/8" wide x 15 1/8" deep x 31 1/4" high
- Crated weight of 37 lbs
- UL, NSF, and CSA certified
|Powered by:||120V volts|
|Customer Pick Up|