APW Wyott HFWAT-6 Drop-In Six Hot Food Wells Top Mount Attached Ctrl. & Cord
APW Wyott HFWAT-6
Model: APW Wyott HFWAT-6
This item is brand new and ships directly from the supplier. Please note the image above is for reference only, and this is a listing for a SIX WELL UNIT. This item may have a lead time associated with it (Please call for more information).
Item:APW Wyott Drop-In Six Hot Food Wells Top Mount w/ Attached Cord & Controls (NO DRAIN)
Description:This drop-in insulated hot food well unit is ideal for casual dining restaurants, cafeterias, and barbecue restaurants.
- Heavy-duty Top mount insulated Rectangular Drop-In Food Wells (multiwells) designed for direct installation in metal or wood countertops by plugging directly into an existing outlet.
- Hot Food Wells are designed to accommodate standard size steam table pans.
- Control box is mounted directly to bottom of unit.
- Well is constructed of deep-drawn 20 ga. Type 304 stainless steel, above countertop with 20 ga. aluminized outer housing with sides and bottom fully insulated.
- Unit is heated by a tubular heating element and designed in a “W-shape” for even heat distribution to pan base.
- Element is mounted under well and secured by aluminized deflector shield for maximum efficiency.
- Compact housing—overall depth 8-11/16” and 11 1/2” in non-control area and 12 7/10” in the attached control area.
- Simplified construction reduces installation time and significantly reduces on-site electrical and plumbing costs.
- Unitized electrical wiring for single power hookup
- Unit standard with APW Wyott E-Z Locks on all four exterior sides for easy installation.
- The units feature complete UL construction including attached control box on bottom of bottom enclosure.
- Easy access to heating elements.
- Large indicating pilot light.
- Individual Thermostatic Controls
- Electric cord and plug for easy installation
- Cutout dimensions: 86.12" w x 22.5" d
- Electrical: 208v or 240v (choose at checkout), Single phase, 5100 Watts
- UL, NSF,CSA
|Powered by:||208/240 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Nogales, AZ 85621
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
Availability: During checkout you will be able to order in either:
|This information may change anytime. We are not responsible for it's accuracy.|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.