- Inputs invoices and records payments into the accounting system and imports / exports charges and payments into the company management system.
- Ensures company is billed the proper amount as reflected on the company purchase order, and researches any discrepancies between the PO and the invoice.
- Communicates with accounting departments at other companies regarding billing issues.
- Pays invoices in a timely fashion using various methods of payment.
- Assists in refunds, store credits, etc. for customer satisfaction.
- Assists in payroll processing.
- Performs general ledger functions.
- Performs bank statement reconciliations.
- Administers customer rewards program.
- Makes bank deposits and takes time sensitive mailings to the Post Office.
- Takes and posts payments from customers when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- College coursework in Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Effectively plans and organizes their work with minimum supervision.
- Meets deadlines as needed.
- Shows initiative and assertiveness.
- Works well in a dynamic group environment.
- Computer literate.