Model: Star J4R
This popcorn maker is BRAND NEW shipped directly from the manufacturer.
The Mini JetStar 4oz. popcorn popper is the life of the party. The Mini
JetStar can be placed in small kiosks, coffee shops, small business lobbies,
break areas, rental facilities and other small foodservice operations. Our
4 oz. popper is perfect for your home theatre, office, recreation room,
kitchen or wherever you might want to pop and dispense popcorn.
Mini JetStar 4oz Popper is outfitted with a 1000 watt, 4 oz. capacity, aluminum
popping kettle with stainless steel exterior shell. A one-piece clear
polycarbonate wrap body construction has a 3/16 thick polycarbonate door
with full length hinge to stand up to commercial use. 50 watt flood light and
50 watt heated corn pan supplied. Popper is complete with a 6 lead in
cord and NEMA 5-15P.
* Combine Star's Mini JetStar 4 oz. popcorn popper and Chief's Choice
quality popcorn to bring the smell, taste and fun to the party.
* Fits almost anywhere requiring only 16" of counter space.
* Turn of the century antique styling is reminiscent of the excitement of the
World's Fair where popcorn was first introduced.
* Pops 115 one ounce servings per hour of Star's quality Chief's Choice
brand popcorn (Contact factory for details).
* 4 oz. aluminum kettle with stainless steel exterior shell for durability and
maximum popping production.
* Swing up/down kettle design allows easy dispensing of your popped corn
into the cabinet and is easy to clean.
* Heated stainless steel corn pan to keep your popcorn fresh and crisp
when you want to snack.
* A magnetic catch holds the one-piece kettle lid up for easy and safe
loading of Chief's Choice popcorn.
* Clear one-piece polycarbonate wrap construction for easy cleaning and
* Clear one-piece polycarbonate door with aluminum hinge and magnetic
catch stands up to constant use.
* Stainless steel drop down panel for easy access and removal of old
maids (unpopped kernels).
* Bottom control panel has two ON/OFF switches. The left switch is for
kettle heat and the right switch is for the 50 watt display lamp and heated
* Attractive colorful graphics to enhance impulse sales and emphasize the
antique styling of the unit.
* Cabinet cleaning is a snap with warm soapy water.
See Manufacturer Warranty
|See Manufacturer Warranty|
|Powered by:||120 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Cookeville, TN 38501
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|