Berkel X13-PLUS 13" 1/2 HP Professional Series Manual Slicer - G/P Interlock
Model: Berkel X13-PLUS
This item is brand new and ships directly from the supplier. Please note the image above is for reference only.
Item: Berkel 13" 1/2 HP Manual Gravity Feed Professional Series Slicer w/ Gauge Plate Interlock
- 1-speed, 1/2 HP, permanently lubricated ball bearing knife motor with thermal protection.
- Furnished in 120/60/1, 7 amps, AC, with 3 wire cord and plug.
- LED indicates power to the slicer.
- One-piece NSF polymer base and product table for reduced seams, accessibility and easy cleaning.
- Index knob conveniently located outside the drip zone in the upper left to provide quick and easy access.
- Variable pitch barrel cam for ultra fine, precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 15/16" (34 mm).
- 13" (330 mm) diameter, hollow ground, hardened and polished forged stainless steel knife
- Large product table with extra capacity: Rectangles up to 10-1/2" x 6-3/4" (265 mm x 170 mm), Squares up to 7-1/2" (190 mm), Rounds up to 8-1/2" (220 mm) diameter.
- Articulating and full length rear mounted meat pusher to secure and advance products evenly.
- Ergonomic, multi-grip handle to advance product table.
- Submersible, removable product table mounted sharpener for consistent sharpening and easy cleaning.
- Borazon sharpening stones for fast, accurate sharpening and extended life.
- No-volt release requires restarting the slicer after a power interruption.
- Permanent ring guard protects entire non-slicing portion of the knife.
- Sealed start/stop switches conveniently located on the index knob housing out of the food zone.
- Mechanical interlock for reliably securing the gauge plate during cleaning (gauge plate interlock).
- An easy to use kick stand for easy cleaning under the slicer.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
|Powered by:||120 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Ft Mitchell, KY 41017
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.