Carter-Hoffmann HL8-1816 Logix 8 Insulated 2-Compartment Forced Air Holding Cabinet
We carry a full line of Carter-Hoffman products.
Carter-Hoffmann HL8-1816 | HB1816
Models: Carter-Hoffmann HL8-1816, Carter-Hoffmann HB1816
This item is shipped brand new directly from the manufacturer. Please note the image above is for reference only. There may be a lead time for this product, please contact us with any questions.
Item: Carter-Hoffmann Logix 8 Insulated Dual Compartment Forced Air Holding Cabinet w/ Forced Air & Separate Compartment Controls
Description: This full size hot box can be used to for holding, and / or heating foods, and has a number of customizable options.
- Completely welded cabinet construction with outer cabinet welded to cabinet liner and bolted to base.
- All stainless steel construction; 20 gauge polished exterior and 24 gauge interior.
- 16 gauge stainless steel with all sides turned down for rigidity.
- 5” diameter heavy-duty casters with rubber tread. Double ball bearing swivel. Zerk grease fittings. Plate mounted and bolted to base. Two casters fitted with brakes.
- High density fiberglass, full 1” thick continuous wrap-around type in top, bottom and sides.
- Double panel stainless steel; 20 gauge polished exterior and 24 gauge interior. Filled with 1” thick high density fiberglass insulation. Field reversible door swing and gasket-less design.
- Adjustable edgemount hinges with chrome plate finish.
- Heavy-duty edgemount latch with magnetic catch on each door.
- Removable 16 gauge stainless steel tray racks.
- 18 gauge stainless steel angle slides welded to rack assemblies; fixed spacing at 2 3/4” centers.
- Solid state electronic temperature controller with digital temperature display and temperature
alarm. On/off switch and power indicating light. Separate controls for each compartment.
- Equipped with audible temperature alarms; separate alarm for each compartment.
- Each compartment individually controlled with forced air heating system. Each compartment has one incoloy-sheathed heating element, one fan motor, solid state temperature controller, digital temperature display and on/off switch with power indicating light.
- Actual size: 23-1/4" wide x 30-3/4"deep x 72-5/8" high
- Electrical: 120v/60hz/1-phase, 2000 W
- Shipping weight: 325lbs
There are a wide number of different configurations available for this model. Please call us directly for more information on customizing your Logix box.
- 3 Year parts & labor warranty
|Powered by:||120 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Mundelein, IL 60060
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.