Mfg.: Champion Industries
Model: Champion Industries EPW-480I
This item is brand new and ships directly from the supplier. Please note the image above is for reference only.
This item has a 8 week lead time to ship after an order is placed. Please call us if you have any questions about this item or want more information on other food waste decomposition systems as there are additional weight capacities available.
Item: Champion Enviro-Pure Food Waste Decomposition System 480 lb Capacity
Description This waste elimination system converts food waste into water. Champion EPW systems can handle food waste including fruits, vegetables, fish, poultry, dairy products, bones, shells, pits, and other food products. Great for school cafeterias, restaurants, and other food service facilities.
- Easy one button on/off, fully automated operation
- Automatic on/off interlock door safety switch
- Heavy duty Gould, Emerson & Vaughan pumps and motors provide quiet operation and superior performance
- Front mounted controls and display panel for quick and easy operation, troubleshooting, monitoring and reporting of system function
- Commercial grade stainless steel enclosure
- Cold water and waste water line hookup use standard PVC/copper fittings
- 480 lb Capacity per day
- Non-toxic, natural, biodegradable EPW-BioMix additive catalyzes and accelerates naturally occurring biological decomposition processes
- Complete elimination of solid food waste with no odors, no sludge buildup and no system cleanout necessary
- Gray water bi-product meets standards for safe disposal into municipal waste water sewer systems
- System does not require a connection to grease interceptor
- Overall exterior dimensions: 52" wide x 66" deep x 75" high
- Electrical options at checkout: 208v/60hz/1-ph, 240v/60hz/1-ph, 208/60hz/3-ph, 240v/60hz/30ph, or 480v/60hz/3-ph (Unit will need to be hardwired)
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Winston Salem, NC 27105
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|