Model: Dormont 1675KIT48PS
This item is brand new with manufacturer's warranty.
Item: Dormont Safety System Moveable Gas Connector w/ 1 Pair Safety-Set
Required for Caster-Mounted and Stationary Commercial Gas Equipment
Dormont invented the Supr-Safe Quick disconnect gas appliance connector which allows gas foodservice equipment to be mounted on casters for mobility. This innovative concept provides revolutionary benefits over traditional stationary, curb-mounted hard pipe installations relating to labor savings, kitchen sanitation and fire safety.
Gas Connection Kit includes:
- SnapFast™ one-handed quick disconnect
- Coiled restraining cable with hardware
- Full port gas ball valve
- (2)90º street elbows.
- (1) Pair Safety-Set with adhesive foam tape and hardware mounting options
- Patented Stressguard® Technology reduces stress at both ends of the connector.
- Antimicrobial PVC Coating inhibits growth of bacteria, mold and mildew on the gas connector
- Heavy-duty, flexible, corrugated 304 stainless steel tubing
- Tightly woven stainless steel braid prevents corrugations from stretching as equipment is moved
- This hose meets all of the current national building codes and standards.
- Diameter: 3/4"
Length of Connector: 48"
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Export, PA 15632
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|