Doyon Baking Equipment JA6 Jet-Air Electric Convection Oven Holds 6 Std Sheet Pans
Doyon Baking Equipment JA6
Mfg.: Doyon Baking Equipment
Model: Doyon Baking Equipment JA6
This item is BRAND NEW and shipped directly from the manufacturer with a full warranty. Please note the image above is for reference only as the stand is not included but available for an additional cost.
There is a three week lead time on this product.
JET AIR OVEN (JA6)
The JA Series from DOYON is known worldwide for its unique and patented JET AIR SYSTEM (the air moves in one direction for 2.5 minutes, stops for 25 seconds than moves the other way for 2.5 minutes) resulting in a gentle velocity air flow for exceptional baking results. This system will help you bake faster and more evenly without having to turn your pans at half of the baking time. (Ex: Competitors units will bake only one side or unevenly : muffins blow over, bakes only the outside, etc). Our competitors ovens allow the air to move in one direction only. DOYON ovens will bake better and your employees will continue preparations without worrying about turning pans.
DOYON's outstanding uniform steam injection system includes an electronic timer which will give you a precise mist everytime for a better quality product (crusty breads, bagels, french baguettes, etc.). This superior steam system will allow inexperienced employees to produce quality products with a minimum of training.
Bread, rolls, buns, crusty breads, pastries, muffins, cookies, cakes, pies, bagels, croissants, sours and ryes, pizzas, hamburgers, bacon, game hens, chicken, turkey, multimeal prep, bulk vegetables/casseroles, slow cook/retherm.
OVEN CAPACITY TOTAL
This item has the following specification:
- Standard sheet pans 18in X 26in (46 cm X 66 cm): 6 pans
- Four-strapped bread pans: 24 loaves
- 9in (23 cm) pies: 36 pies
- Exclusive patented reversing fan system
- Outstanding steam injection system including an electronic timer
- Compact space saving unit
- High production oven (6 pans)
- Full view heat reflective thermos glass doors
- Brightly lit
- Digital reminder timer
- Fully insulated, completely sealed
- Digital temperature controllers and timers
- Temperature up to a maximum of 500° F
- Energy efficient electric or gas heating(baking temperature reached in 15 minutes)
- Magnetic latches
- Door switch cut-off for fan blower
- Stainless steel inside and outside
- 3/4 HP motor
- Stand is not included but available for an additional cost
- Voltage options: (120/208v/60/3-ph, 33.0 amps, 10.8kW, 4 wire), (120/240v/60/3-ph,28.0 amps, 10.8kW, 4 wire), 120/208v/60/1-ph, 51.0 amps, 10.8kw 3 wire), (120/240v/60/1-ph, 45 amps, 10.8kW, 3 wire) Please read spec sheet
Click this link to view a full specification sheet from the manufacturer.
|Manufacturer:||Doyon Baking Equipment|
|Powered by:||120/240 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Menominee, MI 49858
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
|Doyon Jet-Air Convection Oven Voltage Options.- |
Availability: During checkout you will be able to order in either:
|120/208v/60hz/3-phase, 4 wire
|120/240v/60hz/3-phase, 4 wire
|120/208v/60hz/1-phase, 3 wire
|120/240v/60hz/1-phase, 3 wire
|This information may change anytime. We are not responsible for it's accuracy.|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.