Inside Sales Representative
We are in the process of expanding our sales force and require web savvy, talented individuals with STRONG computer skills. Individuals having worked for food service equipment manufacturers, distributors and dealers in the past will be considered above all others.
Knowledge of Restaurant Equipment is Required
Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking and writing abilities are a plus.
Under general supervision the sales representative plans and implements sales activities in order to meet company targets for retention growth and profitability.
- Fields general phone calls and emails from potential customers and convert them into sales as needed.
- Answers customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, produce uses, and credit terms.
- Prioritizes and uses time management skills to produce maximum results from contact with customer.
- Recommends products to customers based on customer’s needs and interests.
- Research general products and increase knowledge of the food service industry.
- Develop knowledge of our competition and their strengths.
- Develop an in depth knowledge of our product base and our preferred products and manufacturers.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree or comparable industry experience required.
- Bilingual abilities are a strong plus.
- Have OUTSTANDING communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrates the value of being a team player through his/her actions.
- Ability to execute under accelerated time frames.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in priorities.
- Computer literate and must exhibit attention to detail in areas of data entry and order processing.
- Strong knowledge of the food service equipment industry not only required but essential.
- Strong knowledge of light to heavy freight shipping practices very desirable.
- Must live within the Atlanta Metro area.
- Must be self confident as well as able to work as part of a team to fulfill aggressive short and long term company goals.