Mfg.: Krowne Metal
A customized modular bar die system is the perfect all in one solution to building your bar. Rather than assembling your ideal bar together one piece at a time, Krowne Metal's custom modular bar die systems allow business owners map out their back bar area in one step. Customizing a back bar area allows businesses to not only control the flow of their bar, but also to save on space, money, and time. Some features of the Krowne Modular Bar Die System are:
- Bar die structure fabricated out of 16 gauge galvanized steel with stainless steel bartender finish.
- No legs required. Units attached to bar die structure for quick and easy cleaning.
- Chaseways built into structure to conceal all soda, beer, electrical and plubming lines. Makes for a cleaner, more appealing bar.
- Built-in electrical outlets installed per customer’s request (quantity and location to be verified)
- Fluorescent lights available upon request.
- Units pre-assembled at factory and shipped in sections up to 8’-0” in length for easy installation (cuts installation costs).
- Bar die structure can easily be installed and sealed to floor to prevent seepage from bartender side to customer side.
- Bar top and front panels (by millwork) can be easily installed to structure.
- Front panels (by millwork) easily removed for access to soda, beer, electrical and plumbing lines for future service or repair.
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Wayne, NJ 07470
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|