Manitowoc IR-0906A Indigo 30" Modular 874lb Regular Cube Ice Machine
Air cooled unit. Indigo Series 906
Mfg.: Manitowoc Ice Machines
Model: Manitowoc IR-0906A
Please note: The dice size "Regular Cube", measuring 1-1/8" x 1-1/8" x 7/8", is not standard nor is it the most popular dice size. As such, there may be an extended lead time before this item will ship. Please consider Half Dice, or Full Dice options which are readily stocked. Please contact us for more information, or with questions on availability.
This item is brand new and ships directly from the supplier. Please note the image above is for reference only.
Item: Manitowoc Indigo™ 30" Modular 874lb Regular Cube Air Cooled Ice Machine
- ENERGY STAR – the i-906 exceeds ENERGY STAR standards and targets future energy efficiency standards.
- Space-Saving Design – Up to 874 lbs. daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.
- Intelligent Diagnostics – provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- UL, NSF, & AHRI certified
- 5 Year parts and 5 year labor coverage on ice machine evaporator
- 3 Year parts parts and labor coverage on all other ice machine, dispenser, and storage bin components
|Powered by:||208/230 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Atlanta, GA 30340
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.