Moffat E28M4/SK2731U Electric Convection Oven Full Size 4 Pan w/ Mobile Stand
Turbofan. Manual Controls. 3-1/8" Tray Spacing
Model: Moffat E28M4/SK2731U
This item is shipped brand new directly from the manufacturer. Per the manufacturer, this item will ship via a freight line.
Please note the image above is for reference only.
Item: Moffat Turbofan Manual Electric Convection Oven 4 Full Size Pan Capacity w/ Mobile Stand
Description: This 4 pan capacity manual electric convection oven with mobile stand is great for restaurants and cafeterias where time is limited to prepare baked foods such as chicken pieces, muffins, or cookies for large groups of people.
- 4 Full size sheet pan capacity
- 3-1/8" Tray spacing
- Compact 31-7/8" width
- Twin Bi-directional reversing fan system
- Porcelain enameled oven chamber
- Stainless front, sides, and top exterior
- Standard left hinged vented field reversible door
- Easy to clean double pane glass door
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Safe-touch vented drop down door
- Stay-cool door handle
- Heavy-duty door hinges
- Mechanical thermostat 150-500°F
- 60 minute timer with time up alarm
- Dual halogen oven lamps
- Twin Dia. 7” full stainless steel oven fan
- Anti-skid 2” dia. 3” high adjustable stainless steel feet
- 4 Oven wire racks supplied
- 100% Recyclable packaging
- Stacking kit included
- SK2731U mobile stand included
- Overall assembled dimensions (oven & stand): 31-7/8" wide x 30" deep by 60-3/4" high
- Electrical options: 208V, 1 Phase or 220-240V, 1 Phase options available at checkout (Note: Cordset not supplied)
- ETL, NSF
- Made in New Zealand
Warranty: 1 Year parts and labor warranty
This item weighs 196 lbs. but we have added 28 lbs. to the weight for packing and shipping.
|Powered by:||208/240 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Winston Salem, NC 27105
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
|This information may change anytime. We are not responsible for it's accuracy.|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.