Mfg.: Nor-Lake Refrigeration
Models: Nor-Lake ZF071SMS/0, Nor-Lake 101646
This brand new item is shipped directly by Manufacturer or Supplier.
Item: 27-1/2" Ice Cream Topping Cabinet
Item Number: ZF071SMS/0
- Exterior Finish: Exterior front, sides, door, top and syrup rail are stainless steel. The exterior back and bottom are galvanized steel.
- Interior Finish: Cabinet and rail interior liners are smooth aluminum. Cabinet incorporates 1/4” radius coved corners for ease of cleaning.
- Dual Syrup Rail: The syrup rail is designed to accommodate 8 syrup jars. Syrup jars, pumps and lids are sold separate. The syrup rail meets NSF temperature requirements for holding hazardous food product and is controlled by a dedicated temperature control and power switch.
- Insulation: The cabinet and doors utilize foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for added strength and energy savings.
- Hardware: Units come standard with one wire shelf per door adjustable in 1/2 inch increments, 4 casters and self-closing doors.
- Refrigeration: These units incorporate a self-contained condensing unit in a dual circuit system to cool the cabinet storage section and the rail. The cabinet storage section and the rail have dedicated temperature controls to maintain proper temperature in the cabinet ( -10°F to 0°F) and rail (33°F - 41°F). The freezer base utilizes R404a refrigerant. The cabinet storage section has automatic defrost with a condensate evaporator so no plumbing is required. The rail section is cold wall and has a dedicated power switch to shut it down when not in use. Rail should be shut off daily as well as when not in use for required defrost of the rail.
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Casters (4)
- Cold wall evaporator in rail
- Dedicated temperature controls for base & syrup rail
- Forced air evaporator in base
- Operating temperature: -10°F
- Refrigerated pan well
- Polyurethane insulation
- Power switch for syrup rail
- Rigid solid base
- Stainless steel exterior
- 1 adjustable wire shelf per door
- UL, C-UL Safety & UL Sanitation listed
- Warranties: 1 year parts & labor, 5 year compressor
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Hudson, WI 54016
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|