Nor-Lake ZF152SMS/0 54in Ice Cream Topping Cabinet Freezer w/ 16 Openings
Mfg.: Nor-Lake Refrigeration
Models: Nor-Lake ZF152SMS/0, Nor-Lake 096187
This brand new item is shipped directly by Manufacturer or Supplier.
Item: 54" Ice Cream Topping Cabinet Freezer w/ 16 Openings for Syrups or Fruit Jars
Item Number: ZF152SMS/0
- Exterior Finish: Exterior front, sides, doors, top and syrup rail are stainless steel. Exterior back and bottom are galvanized steel.
- Interior Finish: Cabinet and rail interior liners are smooth aluminum. Cabinet incorporates 1/4” radius coved corners for ease of cleaning.
- Dual Syrup Rail: The syrup rail is designed to accommodate 16 syrup jars. Syrup jars, pumps and lids are sold separate. The syrup rail meets NSF temperature requirements for holding hazardous food product and is controlled by a dedicated temperature control and power switch.
- Insulation: The cabinet and doors utilize foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for added strength and energy savings.
- Hardware: Units come standard with one wire shelf per door adjustable in 1/2 inch increments, 4 casters and self-closing doors.
- Refrigeration: These units incorporate a self-contained condensing unit in a dual circuit system to cool the cabinet storage section and the rail. The cabinet storage section and the rail have dedicated temperature controls to maintain proper temperature in the cabinet (35°F to 40°F in ZR152 and -10°F to 0°F in ZF152) and rail (33°F - 41°F in all models). The refrigerator base unit utilizes R134a refrigerant and the freezer base utilizes R404a refrigerant. The cabinet storage sections are automatic defrost with a condensate evaporator so no plumbing is required. The rail section is cold wall and has a dedicated power switch to shut it down
when not in use. Rail should be shut off daily as well as when not in use for required defrost of the rail.
- Electrical: 115 volt, 60 HZ, 1 phase
- Approvals: UL, C-UL Safety and UL Sanitation listed
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Cold wall evaporator in rail
- Dedicated temperature controls for base & syrup rail
- Forced air evaporator in base
- Large surface work area
- Operating temperature of base: -10°F Freezer
- Polyurethane insulation
- Power switch for syrup rail
- Rigid solid base
- Side surface for pump station
- Stainless steel exterior
- 1 adjustable wire shelf per door
- 4 - casters
- 15 cubic feet of base storage area
- Stocked for same-day shipment
- UL, C-UL Safety & UL Sanitation
- Warranties: 1 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Shipped from |
Hudson, WI 54016
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.