Responsible of the developing and maintenance of software components, primarily server side applications for e-commerce company, system operations and third party integration. Provide technical support for the application, helping diagnose and correct software malfunctions.
- Develop and maintain software applications to support the administration area system automation.
- Develop and maintain e-commerce web site.
- Develop and maintain of third party business integration (eBay, PayPal, etc.)
- Develop and maintain accounting solutions integrated to the operations system.
- Develop and maintain shipping solutions integrated to the operations system.
- Provide technical support for applications, helping diagnose and correct software malfunctions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- ColdFusion Version 8 (MX) is desirable.
- 3+ years experience in e-commerce, systems analysis, applications development and systems architecture (Full Life-Cycle Projects Development Environment is a MUST.)
- A minimum of 3+ years of SQL experience (performance tuning, stored procedures)
- Understanding of general networking concepts.
- Clear understanding of client server architectures.
- Experience with eBay, PayPal, Amazon system integration.
- Experience with AJAX.