Model: Star Manufacturing GR14B
Two-Sided Grills can prepare chicken breasts, hamburgers,quesadillas, sandwiches and many other products in half the time of standard griddles. The heavy-duty platens retain energy and deliver faster performance. Grills are compact and portable providing flexibility
in your operations.
The rugged body is constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel. The grease drawer is positioned in the front of the unit for easier cleanup.The counter balance mechanism is constructed from hardened aluminum for strength and durability. The 6 foot lead-in cord is resistant to water and oil and metallic braiding protects wiring. Furnished with a 6' cord and standard NEMA plug.
* Star's smooth two-sided grills cook burritos, quesadillas, tortillas
sandwiches, chicken, hamburgers, or any other menu items
sealing the flavor in half the time.
* Heavy-duty 14" smooth aluminum platens provide long life and superior
per formance keeping up with your menu requirements.
* Ergonomically designed control panel provides easy access to
controls and grease drawer.
* A heavy-duty counter balance hinge system provides safe and
effortless operation of the top platen.
* Spacious grilling height accommodates product up to three
inches with 3-4 pounds of pressure for proper cooking
* The bottom platen has a patented splash guard to help keep
products and grease in their place.
* Heavy gauge water resistant and flexible plastic conduit
protects electrical connections.
* Thermostat is rated from 175°F (79°C) to 550°F (302°C) and
provides accurate sensing of temperature.
* Grease trough located in front of bottom platen allows easy
* Painted aluminum platen handle provides heavy-duty, safe
operation of the top platen.
* Removable, large capacity grease drawer in the front of unit
for easy clean up.
This item is brand new shipped directly from the manufacturer with a warranty of one year parts and labor. Please note that you can choose which type of voltage you would like this machine in when you are checking out.
See Manufacturer Warranty
|See Manufacturer Warranty|
|Powered by:||120/240 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Cookeville, TN 38501
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|