Mfg.: The BBQ Guru
Model: The BBQ Guru 800-1015-000
A perfect addition to your Primo Grill, or Big Green Egg!
DigiQ DX2 Package Includes:
- The DigiQ DX2
- Pit Viper 10cfm Fan
- Ceramic Style Adapter - Fits Big Green Egg (M, L and XL), Cypress Grill, DragonFire Grill, Kamado Joe, Primo Grills (all models).
- Standard 6' Meat Probe
- Standard 6' Pit Probe
- Color: Black
A whole new era of software power and simple sophistication never before seen in a monitoring and control device. This little marvel will let you do things you never imagined were possible. For the past 5 years our Competitor model has been our biggest seller and we just made it easier to use, more accurate and added some features at the request of our customers. The DigiQ DX comes with two high temperature stainless steel armored probes. (pit & food probes) Comes with a stainless steel universal mount for your control to sit in.
The DigiQ DX is the latest version of the DigiQ controller. We have upgraded the relay to allow this control to power two 25 cfm fans. There is no need to purchase a Power Raptor (fan booster) with this unit.
- Powder coated, machined aluminum control box
- Dimensions: 2 7/8”w x 3 5/8”h x 7/8”d
- Digital high intensity “Blaze Red” scrolling LED display
- 32 to 475 deg F range with +/- 2 deg F accuracy
- Rugged, armored high-temperature (500° F) pit and food (meat) probes
- Controls your pit and monitors your food (meat) temperature
- All new full-time adaptive control algorithm learns your pit to control better stability / accuracy
- Open lid detect senses when the pit’s lid is open to minimize the temperature disturbance and recover quickly to the setpoint, can be turned on /off (default is off)
- Exclusive low and slow ramp down feature (cook and hold) ramps your pit down on rising food (meat) temperatures, so your food (meat) never overcooks
- Scrolling display messages tell you status and what has been selected
- Exclusive magnetic mount (optional accessory)
- Audible alarm sounds on food (meat) done (default is on)
- Adjustable deviation alarm sounds when your pits temp goes either too high or low by a user settable value
- Real time blower status indication and blower display blink helps you to measure fuel use, like a fuel gauge
- Display in degrees F or C
- User adjustable beeper intensity setting
- Runs on 100-240VAC (for worldwide use) or 12VDC for portable use
Comes with FREE Hard Shell Case!
This accessory/storage case uses 2 layers of high-density foam and thick wall construction for maximum protection of your BBQ accessories.
It also features user friendly lockable latches, and a comfortable molded-in handle.
- Length (Inside): 16.38 in. (416.1mm)
- Width (Inside) 9.25 in. (235mm)
- Height (Inside) 3.5 in. (88.9mm)
- Length (Outside): 17 in. (431.8mm)
- Width (Outside) 11 in. (279.4mm)
- Height (Outside) 3.75 in. (95.3mm)
- Latches: 2 (Sliding, lockable) Special Features: Stackable
|Manufacturer:||The BBQ Guru|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Norcross, GA 30093
|Customer Pick Up|
|Available ( Get Directions )|