Mfg.: TRUE Refrigeration
Model: True TCGR-50
This display case is brand new and shipped directly by manufacturer or supplier. True’s refrigerated bakery case combines effi cient, high volume merchandising and exceptional refrigeration with an elegant curved glass front for sophisticated presentation of high end desserts and pastries.
Self-contained, environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigeration system.
More effi cient low velocity, high volume airfl ow design maintains 38°F to 40°F (3.3°C to 4.4°C) without drying out product. Ideally suited for delicate bakery products.
Cabinet is NSF-7 certifi ed to hold open food product.
Insulated, double pane curved glass front and side glass panels provide extra large viewing area to maximize bakery product presentation. Front glass tilts forward for easy cleaning.
Three (3) adjustable PVC coated shelves.
Fluorescent lamps are low UV emitting to enhance product appearance and increase shelf life.
Exterior front and sides standard with white laminate panels, five additional color options available at no charge. All laminate ships separately from unit and is field
installed. Stainless steel top.
White aluminum interior sides and top. High impact plastic floor with coved corners.
Item: 27.4 cu.ft., Curved Glass Refrigerated Bakery Case.
Item Number: TCGR-50
Curved Glass Refrigerated Bakery Case, 50-7/8"L, self-contained refrig. 55% RH, envir. 75°F, glass ends, (3) H.D. vinyl coated wire shlvs, flourescent int'r lights, s/s top, white int'r, sliding glass rear drs, white alum laminated ext'r, 15.2 amps, 1/2 hp, NSF-7.
True’s refrigerated bakery case combines efficient, high volume merchandising and exceptional refrigeration with an elegant curved glass front for sophisticated presentation of high end desserts and pastries.
• Designed to provide an attractive companion to our “dry” display case.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly
(CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
• Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains 38°F to 40°F (3.3°C to 4.4°C), ideally suited for bakery products.
• Forced-air refrigeration system; sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True refrigerated bakery cases a more effi cient low velocity, high volume airflow design.
• Condensing unit located behind removable panel in back of unit. Entire system slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance.
• Exterior - white laminate front and side panels.
Color options available at no charge:
All laminate ships separately from unit and is field installed. Stainless steel top. Black front grill and trim. Template kit available at no charge for field cutomization of laminate.
• Interior - NSF approved white aluminum sides and top; high impact plastic floor with coved
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
• Welded, heavy duty galvanized frame rail dipped in rust inhibiting enamel paint for corrosion protection inside and out.
• Frame rail fi tted with leg levellers.
CURVED FRONT DISPLAY GLASS
• Insulated, double pane curved glass front and side panels provide extra large viewing area to maximize bakery product presentation. Exterior pane is tempered for safety.
• Front glass tilts forward for easy cleaning.
• “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass rear door inserts with mitered plastic channel frames.
• Each door fi tted with 12" (305 mm) long molded
• Self-closing doors, efficient counter balanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closure.
Sliding doors ride on stainless steel V-channel with stainless steel bearings. Doors fi t within plastic channel frame.
• Three (3) adjustable, lighted, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 443/8"L x 225/32"D (1128 mm x 563 mm). Shelving system is cantilevered and angle can be adjusted to maximize presentation.
• Each shelf supports a maximum weight of 150 lbs. (69 kg).
• Cabinet holds eight (8) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) display pans (2 per level) and four (4) 9"L x 26"D (229 mm x 661 mm) display pans (1 per level). Pans supplied by others.
• Case equipped with four (4) light sources for maximum product display; three (3) shelf
mounted and one (1) cabinet mounted. Fluorescent lamps are low UV emitting to enhance product appearance and increase shelf life.
• Safety shielded lighting tubes assure longer, brighter, shadow-free product illumination.
• Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
• Five (5) amp exterior scale receptacle.
• Recessed exterior light switch and thermostat control.
• NSF- 7 compliant for open food product.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1
phase - 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
RECOMMENDED OPERATION CONDITIONS
• TCGR models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F (24°C) and 55% relative humidity.
WARRANTY:All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
TRUE assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Shipped from |
Cleveland, OH 44109
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|