True THAC-48 48" Horizontal Air Curtain Open Air Merchandising Cooler
We offer a full line of True Manufacturing Products.
Mfg.: TRUE Refrigeration
Model: True THAC-48
This item is shipped brand new directly from the manufacturer.
Item: True Manufacturing 48" Horizontal Air Curtain Open Air Merchandising Cooler
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly
(CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Time initiated, time terminated off cycle defrost system
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricated evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True
merchandisers a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design, colder holding
temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
- Condensing unit accessed from front of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Patented reversing condenser fan motor(s). Fan motor(s) reverse during defrost off cycles
to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the
unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency.
Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black or white powder coated steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with 300 series stainless steel
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed in place using Ecomate. A new, innovative, high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Cabinet fitted with leg levelers.
- Three (3) level tiered stainless steel floor.
- Fluorescent interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs for brighter illumination, longer bulb
life and increased energy efficiency.
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged and bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15
amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
WARRANTY:All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
TRUE assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Shipped from |
Cleveland, OH 44109
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
|Exterior Finish.- |
Availability: During checkout you will be able to order in either:
|This information may change anytime. We are not responsible for it's accuracy.|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.