True TAC-72 72" Vertical Air Curtain Open Air Merchandiseing Cooler
We offer a full line of True Manufacturing Products.
Mfg.: TRUE Refrigeration
Model: True TAC-72
This item is shipped brand new directly from the manufacturer.
Item: True Manufacturing 72" Wide Vertical Air Curtain Open Air Merchandising Cooler
- • Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant.
- Time-initiated, time-terminated off cycle defrost system.
- Extra large evaporator coil and condensers balanced with higher horsepower compressor;
maintains cabinet temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors.
- Bottom mounted condensing units positioned for easy maintenance.
- Patented reversing condenser fan motors. Fan motors reverse during defrost off cycles to
help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the
unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency.
Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Exterior - durable and permanent non-peel or chip white or black vinyl front and sides with matching white aluminum back.
- Plexiglass lower front panel; durable and break resistant.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel interior floor and deck pans.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed in place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
- Eight (8) adjustable, white, heavy duty, cantilevered shelves 331/4"L x 17"D (845 mm x 432 mm).
- Shelf support pilasters made of stainless steel; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- Fluorescent interior lighting, safety shielded.
- T8 bulbs and electronic ballast; provides better illumination of product and increased energy
- Perforated interior back wall for more efficient airflow.
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 208-230V / 60 Hz single phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
WARRANTY:All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
|Powered by:||208-230 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Cleveland, OH 44109
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
|Exterior Finish.- |
Availability: During checkout you will be able to order in either:
|This information may change anytime. We are not responsible for it's accuracy.|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.