True Manufacturing TSID-48-2 48" Wide Flat Glass Refrigerated Deli Case
By TRUE Refrigeration
We offer a full line of True Manufacturing Products.
True Manufacturing TSID-48-2
Mfg.: TRUE Refrigeration
Model: True Manufacturing TSID-48-2
This item is shipped brand new directly from the manufacturer.
Item: True Manufacturing 48" Wide Flat Glass Refrigerated Deli Case w/ 2 Shelves
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly
(CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Gravity coil refrigeration system provides high humidity environment for exceptional preservation of meats and deli products.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 38°F to 40°F (3.3°C to 4.4°C).
- Automatic defrost system; time-initiated, time-terminated.
- Condensing unit located behind grill in back of unit. Entire system slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip laminated vinyl; white sides with black front and back grills.
- "Low-E", double pane thermal front viewing glass provides maximum insulation value for
greater efficiency and energy savings.
- Stainless steel counter top provides surface for equipment such as registers and point-of-purchase novelties.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed in place using Ecomate. A high density,
polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global
warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Front viewing glass slanted 12.52° to minimize reflection from overhead lighting enhancing
your cold product presentations.
- Rear door assemblies feature "Low-E", double pane thermal insulated glass. The latest in
energy efficient technology.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long handle.
- Self-closing doors. Sliding doors ride on stainless steel V-Channel with stainless steel
bearings for smooth, even, positive closure. Doors fit within plastic channel frame.
- Front glass doors slanted 12.52° to minimize reflection from overhead lighting enhancing
your cold product presentations.
- Two (2) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves. Top shelf dimension is 433/4"L x 171/2" D (1112 mm x 445 mm). Bottom shelf dimension is 433/4"L x 19" D (1112 mm x 483 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters. Shelves are adjustable on1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- Case equipped with front and rear light sources for maximum product display. Fluorescent
lamps are low UV emitting to enhance product appearance and increase shelf life.
- Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs for brighter illumination, longer bulb
life and increased energy efficiency. Lamps are safety shielded.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
WARRANTY:All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in:|
Cleveland, OH 44109
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|