True Manufacturing THDC-6 Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet 8 Display / 5 Storage Capacity
By TRUE Refrigeration
We offer a full line of True Manufacturing Products.
True Manufacturing THDC-6
Mfg.: TRUE Refrigeration
Model: True Manufacturing THDC-6
This item is shipped brand new directly from the manufacturer.
Item: True Manufacturing Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet 8 Display / 5 Storage Capacity
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant.
- Cold wall refrigeration system. Maintains -10°F to +8°F (-23.3°C to -13.3°C).
- Patented reversing condenser fan motors. Fan motors reverse during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes
the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Condensing unit located behind rear grill on right side; slides out for easy maintenance.
- Manual defrost system; drain tube with hose connector conveniently located behind rear access panel.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl clad steel; durable and permanent.
- 300 series stainless steel top. The finest stainless steel for higher tensile strength for increased durability.
- Interior - high quality white enamel powder coat finish on galvanized steel. Stainless steel lid liner.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming
- Heavy duty, galvanized steel base rail with white enamel powder coat finish.
- Hinged, 300 series stainless steel dipping compartment service lids with handles. Perimeter wiper gaskets for improved seal.
- Anti-condensate heaters reduce the potential for condensation build-up.
- Designed to hold thirteen (13) 91/2" (242 mm diameter, 3 gallon (12 L) ice cream containers.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
WARRANTY:All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in:|
Cleveland, OH 44109
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|