Mfg.: Perlick Corporation
Model: Perlick BC36SS
Perlick 3 foot Stainless Flat Top Bottle Cooler
7.83 cu ft interior
Case Capacity (12 oz bottles): 9.75
Case Capacity (12 oz cans): 16
Since its inception in 1917, the Perlick Corporation has evolved into the premier supplier of Bar and Beverage Dispensing equipment in the industry. Perlick equipment can be found in restaurant chains, hotels, stadiums, theme parks and breweries worldwide. Their attention to detail and total commitment to quality ensures that every Perlick customer receives the finest products available in the industry today.
The BC series frosters are the most energy efficient cabinets Perlick has ever made
- up to 33% increase in insulating R value results in a 12% reduction of heat gain
- up to 73% increase in efficiency as measured in BTU per Watt
- All BC series bottle cooler refrigeration systems are designed to run frost free without the need for energy consuming defrost heaters
Features that Make a Difference:
- stainless steel exterior
- stainless interior
- reinforced door mullion will not bend or sag
- dent resistant heavy gauge doors with integral full length handles
- two inch foamed-in-place walls save on energy costs and add strength
- heavy duty construction
- twenty four inch front to back dimension matches depth of underbar stainless steel
- plug-in installation - no drain required
- efficient, balanced refrigeration system
- quiet running, high efficiency compressor
Condensing Unit: 1/5 HP
Insulation: 2" foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
Refrigeration: R134A capillary tube/type with hermetic condensing unit - pulls our for service and cleaning
Plumbing: no drain required - condensate evaporates automatically
Ventilation: requires 2" clearance from wall on either left end or back of cabinet for proper air flow
Electrical: 115 V, 60 Hz. Single Phase. A.C. 3 Amps, furnished with 6 foot rubber plug-in cord
This is ai used item and there are scracthes,dings,dents,and discoloration due to daily use. There are some drilled holes in the front of the unit where the bottle cap holder was removed.
This item was inspected by a Refrigeration / Restaurant Equipment Technician and he found that it is cooling nicely.
This item weighs 245 lbs. but we have added 50 lbs. to the weight for packing and shipping.