Mfg.: TRUE Refrigeration
Model: True THAC-36
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally
friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Time initiated, time terminated off cycle defrost system
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large
condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricated evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give
True merchandisers a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
- Condensing unit accessed from front of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Exclusive reversing condenser fan motor. Fan motor reverses during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black or white powder coated steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Cabinet fitted with leg levelers.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Three (3) level tiered stainless steel floor.
- Fluorescent interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs for brighter illumination, longer bulb life and increased energy efficiency.
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged and bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
This is a used item and there are some minor scratches,dings,dents,and some discoloration due to daily use.
This item was inspected by a Refrigeration / Restaurant Equipment Technician and he found that it is cooling nicely.
This item weighs 330 lbs. but we have added 50 lbs. to the weight for packing and shipping.
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Customer Pick Up|