Mfg.: TRUE Refrigeration
Model: True GDM-69
This item is a True Three Glass Door Merchandising Display Cooler. It would be a great addition to any restaurant, deli, diner, grocer, convenience store, concession stand or other food service or retail establishment. Place it out in the open or by a register to help promote impulse buying.
Some of the features and benefits from the manufacturer's spec sheet of this cooler include:
- Durable and permanent non-peel or chip exterior.
- White, vinyl coated aluminum interior cabinet liner with 300 series stainless steel floor. Construction of liner in accordance with NSF standards.
- Cabinet mounted on a welded, galvanized frame rail, painted for additional corrosion protection.
- Interior dimensions of 74 1/2"W x 24"D x 56"H
- Triple pane thermal insulated glass. Doors extend full view of product.
- Counter-balanced weight system; self closing doors. The face of each door fitted with a 12" long handle.
- Entire cabinet structure insulated using foamed-in-place CFC free polyurethane foam.
- Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit - easy access for maintenance.
- Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain 33°F to 38°F interior cabinet temperature. (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve)
- Evaporator - epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. A cord and plug set to be included.
- A sole use circuit is required.
Model: GDM-69Refrigerated Merchandiser, Three-section, 69 cu. ft., (6) shelves, laminated vinyl ext'r, white int'r w/300 series s/s floor, (3) Low-E thermal glass sliding doors, fluorescent interior lights, 1/2 HP, 115/60/1
The manufacturer's spec sheet for this model reads:
This item has some cosmetic imperfections from use, including some scratches,discoloration,dings and dents.
This item was inspected by a Refrigeration / Restaurant Equipment Technician and he found that it is cooling nicely.
This item weighs 600 lbs. but we have added 100 lbs. to the weight for packing and shipping.
|Powered by:||120 volts|
|Customer Pick Up|