Mfg.: TRUE Refrigeration
Model: True TDC-47
Item: 12.7 cu.ft, Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet True’s visual dipping cabinets are uniquely designed to provide the user maximum functional reliability in an attractive merchandiser to brilliantly display and serve ice
cream product. Cold wall refrigeration system.
Item Number: TDC-47
Dipping Cabinet, -10°F to 8°F, 12.7 cu. ft., white vinyl clad ext'r, white pwd-coat steel int'r, s/s canopy w/lighting, holds (12) 3-gal. cans, mag. frost shields, night covers, NSF-7, reverse cond., 1/3 HP, 115/60/1
True introduces a complete line of new Dipping Cabinets designed to provide the user maximum functional reliability in attractive merchandiser to brilliantly display and serve ice cream products.
Maintains -10°F to +8°F (-23.3°C to -13.3°C).
Exclusive, reverse condensing fan motor reduces maintenance costs and optimizes cabinet performance.
Designed to hold eight (8) 91/2" (242mm) diameter, 3 gallon (12 L) ice cream containers in display area and four (4) on floor beneath.
Two (2) white plastic night covers for case opening.
• True’s visual dipping cabinets are uniquely designed to provide the user maximum functional reliability in an attractive merchandiser to brilliantly display and serve ice cream product.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant.
• Cold wall refrigeration system. Maintains -10°F to +8°F (-23.3°C to -13.3°C).
• Exclusive, reverse condensing fan motor(s) reduces maintenance costs and optimizes cabinet performance.
• Condensing unit located behind rear grill on right side; slides out for easy maintenance.
• Manual defrost system; drain tube with hose connector conveniently located behind rear access panel.
• Exterior - non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl clad steel; durable and permanent.
• 300 series stainless steel top with raised rim protects cabinet and helps minimize spillage to keep cabinet interior clean.
• Interior - high quality white enamel powder coat fi nish on galvanized steel.
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
• Heavy duty, galvanized steel base rail with white enamel powder coat finish.
• Stainless steel frame with tempered, hard coated, “Low-E”, single pane thermal glass viewing window; reduces solar heat gain and minimizes condensation.
• Hinged, transparent acrylic dipping compartment service lid with full length handle. Top and back wiper gaskets for improved seal.
• Safety shielded, fluorescent interior canopy lighting for brighter, shadow free illumination. Independent on/off switch.
• Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs for brighter illumination, longer bulb life and increased energy efficiency.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
RECOMMENDED OPERATION CONDITIONS
• TDC models are designed to operate in an air conditioned environment where
temperatures do not exceed 75°F and 55% relative humidity.
• Units should be installed away from direct sunlight, rapid air movement and extreme temperature changes.
This is a used item. It has scratches,dings.small dents and discoloration from use.
The wire racks and plastic can skirts are not included. The flip door hinge pins have been replaced with generic nuts,washers and bolts.
This item has been tested by a Restaurant Equipment Technician and appears to be working well.
This item weighs 390 lbs. but we have added 60 lbs. to the weight for packing and shipping.
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Customer Pick Up|