Model: Vollrath 38215
Please note: ServeWell Hot Food Table orders cannot be canceled or returned.
This item is shipped brand new directly from the manufacturer. The image above is for reference only. This item has a lead time of 2 weeks before shipping. Per the manufacturer, this item will ship via a freight line.
Item: Vollrath ServeWell SL 5 Well Electric Stainless Hot Food Table 3500 Watts
Description: This item is perfect for holding large servings of hot prepared foods for hospitals, universities, and corporate cafeterias.
Warranty: 1 Year full warranty
- ServeWell SL
- Stainless steel 300 series
- Individually controlled THERMOSET no drip wells
- Elements-inside mount
- Equipped with drains
- Plate rest
- Molded peg legs
- Designed to hold prepared foods at temperatures above the HACCP "danger zone" of 140°F (60°C)
- Accept full-size or fractional pans to 4" (10.2 cm) deep, and can be used with standard adaptor plates and insets for serving flexibility
- Thermoset Fiber-Reinforced Resin Wells are self-insulating and maximum energy efficiency - will not rust or pit
- Thermostatic Heat Controls - automatically adjust for water temperature and food volume changes to reduce food waste
- Low-water Indicator Light - eliminates guesswork
- Dome Heating Elements - use up to 25% less energy and concentrate energy into the wells
- Non-stick surface on heating elements prevents scale build-up for easy cleaning and longer operating life
- 10 ft (3 meters) power cord bottom-mounted
- Standard adjustable stationary legs
- Shipped knocked down
- Dimensions: 76" wide x 29.5" long by 34" high
- Shipping weight: 225lbs.
- Electrical: 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-30P, 700 watts per well
- NSF, UL approved
|Powered by:||120 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Sheboygan, WI 53081
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|