This refrigerator is brand new and ships direct from the factory. Please note the image above is for reference only.
The unit will beep to warn you if the door has been open for more than 2 minutes. The monitor has an indicator that lets you know that the fan is working. The monitor digitally displays the present temperature. The temperature can be easily adjusted by pressing the up or down button.
Reach-in Cooler with stainless steel interior and exterior
All units feature a bottom-mounted compressor for energy savings. High efficiency and easy service. The bottom-mounted compressor also allows the food to be placed in an ergonomically correct location.
Shows the status of the refrigerator immediately.
- Bottom Mounted Compressor
Turbo Air's solid refrigerators and freezers are designed with over-sized evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
- Efficient Refrigeration System
Enables temperature control without opening the door. Freshness of products lasts longer by keeping the correct temperature.
No plumbing required. Simple installation.
- Digitally-Controlled Temperature System
Doors are equipped with self-closing and stay open feature.
- Self-Closing and Stay Open Door
Durable and easy to adjust.
Full door tray racks are available, but the lamp shield will have to be removed prior to being installed then re-assemble lamp and lamp-shield after installing racks.
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Wire Shelves
- Solid and sturdy grille design.
- Minimum wattage heater in the cabinet frame to conserve energy and keep your cabinet water free.
- Incandescent interior lighting.
- Foamed with polyurethane, high-density cell insulation. (CFC free)
- Positive seal with self closing doors.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay when the door is open
- Stay-Open Door system
- Door locks.
- 4" swivel casters.
|Powered by:||115 volts|
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Kearny, NJ 07032
Norcross, GA 30071
Long Beach, CA 90808
Houston, TX 77086
Cincinnati, OH 45241
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
<< Close this window >>