Tor-Rey Refrigeration Warranty
Limited Warranty Statement (1) Year Warranty
TOR REY REFRIGERATION, INC. “TOR REY” WARRANTS THIS PRODUCT AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE.
Should any manufacturing defect be discovered within one year from date of purchase, you must deliver the entire product to the TOR REY dealer that sold it or to a TOR REY service center in its original packaging or in packaging affording an equal degree of protection, along with proof of purchase. TOR REY will at its option, repair or replace on an exchange basis with an equal or equivalent unit, the defective unit, without charge for parts and labor. The transportation and insurance charges to and from the TOR REY service center are not included in this warranty.
What this warranty does not cover.
1-This warranty covers only normal consumer use in Canada and the United States. This warranty does not cover wear parts, which due to the nature of the machine, have a limited usable life, and have to be replaced on a use and wear basis, nor:
a. Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, lightning, and improper electrical current.
b. Improper or inadequate installation.
c. Improper or inadequate maintenance.
d. Unauthorized modification or misuse.
e. Damage caused by service other than by an authorized TOR REY service center.
2-This warranty does not cover in-house call service to your location. Your product has to be shipped or taken (properly packaged to prevent damage) to a TOR REY dealer or service center for service and or repairs. (Some dealers may opt to offer an optional added value in-house call service warranty policy. Please consult with your dealer for details)
Limitations of Warranty
NEITHER TOR REY REFRIGERATION, INC. OR ANY OF ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO TOR REY PRODUCTS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND UNLESS STATED HEREIN, ANY STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY OTHER PERSON OR FIRM ARE VOID.
THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON YOUR TOR REY PRODUCT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY, NEITHER TOR REY REFRIGERATION, INC. NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INCONVINIENCE, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE TOR-REY PRODUCT, WHETHER RESULTING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
How to obtain Warranty Service
1. Refer to the troubleshooting guide in you owner’s manual. This list may solve your problem.
2. Call the TOR REY dealer that sold you the product, it has a complete service department that should be able to help you and fix or repair your product.
3. If unable to find service at the dealer that sold you your TOR REY product call the TOR REY toll free number 800-867-7391 for technical assistance and instructions. (Your warranty covers any manufacturing defects but does not cover in-house service calls.)
4. If your product needs to be serviced it would have to be shipped to a TOR REY service center be sure to obtain a “RMA” number (return authorization) from the TOR REY service center at 800-867-7391.
5. Arrange for the delivery of the product to the authorized TOR REY service center. Products shipped to any service center must be insured and safely and securely packaged, preferably in the original carton, and a letter explaining the defect and also a copy of the bill of sale or other proof of purchase must be enclosed.
6. Make sure to include inside the package a complete description of the defect or trouble with the unit and complete names, address, and phone numbers of who to contact for more questions and who to ship to.
7. Make sure to clearly write outside of the package the “RMA” number and the full address for the TOR REY service center
In the United States contact
TOR REY REFRIGERATION, Inc
3741 Yale St.
Houston, TX 77018
Or via the Internet at http://www.tor-rey-refrigeration.com
If the suggestions in the user’s manual and the accompanying documentation do not solve your problem, please call your TOR REY dealer or the TOR REY service center at 1-800-867-7391 for additional support.
IMPORTANT: PACKING AND SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
When you send the product to a TOR REY service center, you should use the original box, and packaging material. Insert the original carton box containing the unit into another carton, using more packing material to ensure it will not be damaged during shipping.