APW Wyott SHFWEZ-5D
Model: APW Wyott SHFWEZ-5D
This item is brand new and ships directly from the supplier. Please note the image above is for reference only, and that this listing is for a FIVE WELL UNIT. This item may have a lead time associated with it (Please call for more information).
Item:APW Wyott Insulated Drop-In Top Mount Five Pan Hot Food Well w/ EZ Lock & Self-Reuglating Water Filling System
Description:This drop-in insulated hot food well unit is ideal for casual dining restaurants, cafeterias, and barbecue restaurants.
- Heavy-duty Top mount, insulated Rectangular Drop-In Hot Food Well is designed for installation in metal or wood countertops.
- Hot Food Well accommodates standard size steam table pans up to 6” deep.
- EZ-Fill Hot Food Wells are equipped with a self-regulating water fill system. The water fill system supplies and maintains the correct water level in each pan.
- Water fill system includes: Solenoid control that senses water levels and automatically turns water flow off; Water overflow hole; Welded drain and “easy to access” manifold.
- Unit is heated by a tubular heating element shaped in serpentine fashion for even heat distribution to pan base.
- Element is mounted under well and secured by aluminized deflector shield for maximum efficiency.
- Unit standard with APW Wyott E-Z Locks on all four exterior sides for easy installation.
- 20 ga. deep-drawn 304 stainless steel well pans.
- Stainless steel drain coupling.
- Units are used WET only.
- Easy access to heating elements.
- Thermostatic control with 26” effective length conduit
- Large indicating pilot light.
- Multiple units can be installed in same table or counter.
- Single power hookup
- Cutout: 70.5" wide x 22.5" deep
- Outside dimensions: 72.543" wide x 23.438" long x 11.5" high
- Electrical: 208/240v, Single phase, 6000/8000 Watts
- UL, CSA
|Powered by:||208/240 volts|
|Shipped from |
Allen, TX 75013
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.