Champion 44 DR Specifications
Low Price Guarantee On All Champion Products!
This rack conveyor dishwasher unit is ideal for high volume foodservice operations including school cafeterias, government dining areas, and convention centers.
- 44 DR Series
- Washes 208 racks per hour
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction including base and feet
- DualRinse feature offers the lowest water/Utility/Chemical Consumption while circulating a generous 300+ gallons of water for consistently good results
- Stainless steel pump and impeller
- Dual pawl cradle drive system
- Stainless steel one-piece upper & lower spray arm assemblies
- Internal scrap basket and two-piece scrap screen
- Vertical opening accommodates 18" x 26" sheet pans
- 26" Wide leak proof doors on the wash tank
- Anti-jam conveyor drive system
- Idle pump shut-off
- Top-mounted controls
- Auto tank fill
- Door safety switch
- Never leak, ball valve drain closure
- Front & side enclosure panels
- Electric tank heat
- Stainless steel rear manifolds
- Vent fan control switch
- 2 HP wash pump motor
- Unit does not include a booster heater
- Single-point electrical connection
- Electrical options: 208v/60hz/3-phase and 240v/60hz/3-phase
- UL and NSF apprived
- ENERGY STAR ® qualified
Limited 1 yearparts & labor
Your order will be shipped from
Winston Salem, NC 27105
Customer Pick Up
(Not Available for pickup)
- NSF Listed
- This product meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards for public safety & environmental factors with regards to design, manufacture, operation, and labeling.
- UL Listed
- This product is UL listed by the UL certification agency which means it meets safety and structural integrity standards for use in food service operations.
- Energy Star Certified
- This product has been certified by a joint agency program supported by Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) for energy efficiency.
This item is available in multiple configurations. Get the most from your investment by taking the time to select the right configuration for your needs.
- Champion Voltage Options
- 208v/60hz/3-phase (In Stock)
- 240v/60hz/3-phase (In Stock)
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed