Mfg.: Manitowoc Ice Machines
Models: Manitowoc UD-0190W, Manitowoc NEO 190, Manitowoc UD-0193W
This listing is for a water-cooled ice machine. Please check local codes for restrictions or regulations on water cooled machines.
This item is brand new and ships directly from the supplier. Please note the image above is for reference only. This ice machine has a standard lead time of 7-10 days. Please contact us directly with questions on availability.
Item: Manitowoc 198lb NEO Series Undercounter Full Dice Cube Ice Machine w/ 90 lb. Storage Bin - Water Cooled
- Easy Access – angled door provides a larger opening making ice more visible and easier to access
- Intelligence – provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Easy to Clean - smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Convenience – forward-sliding storage bin allows for easier, quicker access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine.
- Air Flow - air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and
next to other equipment.
- Air Filter - simple, tool free removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Efficiency - the NEO series saves end-users on utilities by using 10% less energy and 25% less water than comparable models.
- Water-cooled, full dice cube machine.
- UL, NSF, & AHRI certified
- 5 Year parts and 5 year labor coverage on ice machine evaporator
- 5 Year parts and 3 year labor coverage on ice machine compressor
- 3 Year parts parts and labor coverage on all other ice machine, dispenser, and storage bin components
This Ice Machine comes with a free inline filter kit!
Inline Water Filter Kit Includes:
- Water Filter Housing 1/2" NPT
- 10" Water Filter Cartridge
- Mounting bracket and hardware
10" Water Filter Cartridge ( Everpure model CG5-10S )
- Five micron carbon block reduces dirt and fine
particles from water.
- Effectively reduces unwanted tastes, odor and
- High porosity design prevents the cartridge from
plugging before its adsorption capacity is
- Helps keep equipment running at peak efficiency
and keeps maintenance costs down.
- Capacity: 6,000 gallons
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month
preventative maintenance program
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Customer Pick Up|