We will match any competitors price on Manitowoc products!
This listing is for a water-cooled ice machine. Please check local codes for restrictions or regulations on water cooled machines.
This ice machine has a standard lead time of 7-10 days. Please contact us directly with questions on availability.
Item: Manitowoc 198lb NEO Series Undercounter Full Dice Cube Ice Machine w/ 90 lb. Storage Bin - Water Cooled
- Easy Access – angled door provides a larger opening making ice more visible and easier to access
- Intelligence – provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Easy to Clean - smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Convenience – forward-sliding storage bin allows for easier, quicker access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine.
- Air Flow - air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and
next to other equipment.
- Air Filter - simple, tool free removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Efficiency - the NEO series saves end-users on utilities by using 10% less energy and 25% less water than comparable models.
- Water-cooled, full dice cube machine.
- UL, NSF, & AHRI certified
- 5 Year parts and 5 year labor coverage on ice machine evaporator
- 5 Year parts and 3 year labor coverage on ice machine compressor
- 3 Year parts parts and labor coverage on all other ice machine, dispenser, and storage bin components
This Ice Machine comes with a free inline filter kit!
Inline Water Filter Kit Includes:
- Water Filter Housing 1/2" NPT
- 10" Water Filter Cartridge
- Mounting bracket and hardware
10" Water Filter Cartridge ( Everpure model CG5-10S )
- Five micron carbon block reduces dirt and fine
particles from water.
- Effectively reduces unwanted tastes, odor and
- High porosity design prevents the cartridge from
plugging before its adsorption capacity is
- Helps keep equipment running at peak efficiency
and keeps maintenance costs down.
- Capacity: 6,000 gallons
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month
preventative maintenance program
Your order will be shipped from
Atlanta, GA 30340
Customer Pick Up
(Not Available for pickup)