The 314HX Proveyor electric oven has 14"W x 38"D S/s conveyor belt, is brand new and drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.
It has many features and benefits including :
* Holman's Proveyor ovens are designed to cook a variety of menu items
such as fresh dough pizza, blanched pizza, subs, cookies, fish and more
quick and easy while preserving cooking space.
* Quartz Infrared Heaters provide faster more consistent heating than
traditional heating elements. Elements are located above and below
conveyor belt allowing precise even heating of products.
* Patented forced convection system keeps the conveyor oven cool to the
touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection
increases productivity by recirculating preheated air into the cooking
* Conveyor belt speed control and top & bottom heat control enables
different menu items to be baked on the same oven providing superior
* Ovens can be stacked one, two or three high with our stacking spacer to
conserve cooking space.
* Product entry and exit openings are adjustable from 1-1/2" to 4" high
allowing space for a variety of menu items.
* Removable extended load/unload area for ease of product removal.
* Removable crumb tray for fast and easy clean-up.
* Stainless steel for long lasting durability.
* Heavy-duty motor and drive chain require no lubrication.
* Stainless steel conveyor belt comes standard traveling from left to right, but
can be specially ordered right to left.
* Ovens are stackable and furnished with 2-1/2" adjustable legs.
* Stacked ovens must be installed at least 6" from any vertical combustible surface.
* High performance Quartz Infrared Heaters for superior and reliable cooking performance.
This is three phase model.
Holman Ultra-Max electric conveyor ovens are covered by Star's one
year parts and labor warranty.
Your order will be shipped from Cookeville, TN 38501
Customer Pick Up
(Not Available for pickup)
This product meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards for public safety & enviromental factors with reguards to design, manufacture, operation, and labeling.
This product is UL listed by the UL certification agency which means it meets safety and structural integrity standards for use in food service operations.
UL Classified Listed
This product is further certified by the UL certification agency for safety and structural integrity as well as enviromental and public health standards and complies with ANSI/NSF regulations.
This product has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for its use type. Products with more than one power type, such as electric and gas features, will have multiple CSA certifications.
Made in the USA
This product was manufactured in the United States of America.
This item is available in multiple configurations. Get the most from your investment by taking the time to select the right configuration for your needs.