Low Price Guarantee On All Superior Hoods Products!
Protect your property investment with the industry leading fire suppression system that can be pre-piped and custom built to match the exact hood you're installing. From the top name in restaurant hoods, protect your equipment and establishment from one of the leading cause for insurance claims in the restaurant industry -Fire!
With this interior piped system, the spray nozzles are the only thing visible outside of the hood body which provides excellent protection for the system mechanics.
This fire suppression system is for medium to high heat applications. Standard cooking equipment such as fryers, ranges, and griddles are considered medium to high heat. This listing is for the a fire suppression system for a a new 9 foot hood.
3 Ways Superior Fire Suppressions Systems Fight FIre
- Breaks the Chemical Reaction by interrupting the chemical chain that causes fires to spread intensify. It stops fire cold.
- Creates Steam and Cools, reducing damage and helps prevent re ignition.
- Smothers the fire when discharged, a chemical chain reaction produces a soapy foam. Oxygen is cut off The fire goes out. The thick layer of foam reduces the possibilities of re-ignition.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc., tested to UL 300
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories of Canada, tested to ULC/ORD-1254C.6
- Conforms to NFPA standards 17A and 96
- New York City MEA approval
- DOT rated steel cylinders
The installed Fire Suppression System will require an equipment layout utilizing a maximum 2" gas valve, which will equal roughly 3 million BTU's. This is pre-piped but the Installer will need to finish connecting the piping both to the pull station and the inside of the exhaust plenum after the hole for the exhaust duct is cut.
Please note local ordinances may require additional accessories to meet fire and safety codes. Check with local code departments before purchasing. Please call us directly with more questions about necessary accessories.
Equipment that emits EXCESSIVE heat, flames, smoke, or which produces higher than usual grease vapors will require a custom system. To order, contact our Hood Specialists on 404-752-6715.
This fire suppression system is is only available for new Hoods purchased from ACityDiscount.
This item weighs 74 lbs. but we have added 35 lbs. to the weight for packing and shipping.