Mfg.: TRUE Refrigeration
Model: True TAC-30GS-LD
This item is shipped brand new directly from the manufacturer.
Item: True Manufacturing 30" x 80" Vertical Air Curtain Open Air Merchandising Cooler
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant.
- Time-initiated, time-terminated off cycle defrost system.
- Extra large evaporator coil and condenser balanced with higher horsepower compressor; maintains cabinet temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance.
- Patented reversing condenser fan motor(s). Fan motor(s) reverse during defrost off cycles to
help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the
unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency.
Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Exterior - durable and permanent non-peel or chip black or white vinyl front and sides with matching white aluminum back.
- Plexiglass lower front and side panels. Durable and break resistant maximizes product visibility.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel interior floor and deck pans.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed in place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
- Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 2511/16"L x 171/2"D (653 mm x 445 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- Fluorescent interior lighting, safety shielded.
- T8 bulbs and electronic ballast; provides better illumination of product and increased energy
- Perforated interior back wall for more efficient airflow.
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
WARRANTY:All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
TRUE assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Shipped from |
Cleveland, OH 44109
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
|Exterior Finish.- |
Availability: During checkout you will be able to order in either:
|This information may change anytime. We are not responsible for it's accuracy.|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.