Mfg.: TRUE Refrigeration
Model: True TCGR-59-CD
This item is shipped brand new directly from the manufacturer.
Item: True Manufacturing 59" Wide Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains 36°F to 38°F (2.2°C to 3.3°C), ideally suited for deli meats and cheeses.
- Forced-air refrigeration system; sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True refrigerated display cases a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design.
- Condensing unit located behind removable panel in back of unit; slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Exterior - white laminate front and side panels. Six color options available at no charge (choose at checkout).
- All laminate (and stainless option) ships separately from unit and is field installed. Stainless steel top. Black front and rear grills and trim. Template kit available at no charge for field customization of laminate.
- Interior - Stainless steel sides and top; high impact plastic floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed in place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
CURVED FRONT DISPLAY GLASS
- Insulated, double pane curved glass front and side panels provide extra large viewing area to maximize bakery product presentation. Exterior pane is tempered for safety.
- Front glass tilts forward for easy cleaning.
- "Low-E", double pane thermal glass inserts with mitered plastic channel frames.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long molded plastic handle.
- Self-closing doors, efficient counter balanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closure. Sliding doors ride on stainless steel V-channel with stainless steel bearings. Doors fit within plastic channel frame.
- One (1) adjustable, cantilevered, lighted, stainless mezzanine shelf 543/4"L x 145/16"D (1872 mm x 364 mm).
- Each shelf supports a maximum weight of 150 lbs. (69 kg).
- Cabinet equipped with two (2) light sources for product display; one (1) shelf mounted and one (1) cabinet mounted. Fluorescent lamps are low UV emitting to enhance product appearance and increase shelf life.
- Safety shielded lighting tubes assure longer, brighter, shadow-free product illumination.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Five (5) amp exterior scale receptacle.
- Recessed exterior light switch and thermostat control.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
WARRANTY:All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
TRUE assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Shipped from |
Cleveland, OH 44109
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|