• True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
• Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
• Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades give True merchandisers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design insures faster temperature pull down of warm product, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
• Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. “No stoop” lower shelf maximizes visibility by raising merchandised product to higher level.
• Exterior - non-peel or chip WHITE laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
• Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with 300 series stainless steel floor.
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
• Welded, heavy duty galvanized frame rail dipped in rust inhibiting enamel paint for corrosion protection inside and out.
• Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
• Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
• “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
• Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) handle.
• Self closing doors. Counter-balanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closing.
• Twelve (12) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 237/8"L x 209/16"D (607 mm x 523 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
• Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
• Safety shielded fluorescent interior lighting.
• Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs for brighter illumination, longer bulb life and increased energy efficiency.
• Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
• See our website www.truemfg.com for latest color and sign offerings.
• Convenient clean-out drain built in cabinet floor.
• Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
TRUE assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Your order will be shipped from Cleveland, OH 44109
Customer Pick Up
(Not Available for pickup)
This product meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards for public safety & environmental factors with regards to design, manufacture, operation, and labeling.
This product is UL listed by the UL certification agency which means it meets safety and structural integrity standards for use in food service operations.
This product has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for its use type. Products with more than one power type, such as electric and gas features, will have multiple CSA certifications.
Made in the USA
This product was manufactured in the United States of America.