Mfg.: TRUE Refrigeration
Model: True GDM-7-LD
This item is shipped brand new directly from the manufacturer.
Item: True Manufacturing 7 Cu.Ft. Countertop Glass Door Merchandising Refrigerator
- Factory engineered self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly
(CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large
condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blade gives True merchandisers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature pull down of warm product, colder holding temperatures and faster
recovery in high use situations.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip white, black, or walnut laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Cabinet fitted with 21/2” (64 mm) legs.
- Door sign decal.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door assembly with mitered plastic channel frame. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- Door fitted with 12” (305 mm) long extruded handle.
- Self closing door. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves; two 19 11/16”L x 18”D (501 mm x 458 mm) and one (1) 19 11/16”L x 161/2”D (501 mm x 420 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2” (13 mm) increments.
- Safety shielded fluorescent interior lighting.
- Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs for brighter illumination, longer bulb life and increased energy efficiency.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
WARRANTY:All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
TRUE assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Shipped from |
Cleveland, OH 44109
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|