Bilingual (Spanish/English) Sales Assistant
Acts as initial contact for Sales by answering phones and responding to emails.
Some knowledge of restaurant equipment is required to perform the tasks of this position.
- Direct customer contact by telephone, email, and fax.
- Addresses customer concerns in a friendly, confident, and timely manner.
- Collects information and relays it in a concise manner to the Sales Manager for resolution of customer concerns.
- Fields general phone calls and emails from potential customers and convert them into sales as needed.
- Answers customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, produce uses, and credit terms.
- Prioritizes and uses time management skills to produce maximum results from contact with customer.
Bilingual (Spanish speaking) abilities are essential.
Restaurant equipment knowledge is a plus in performing the duties of this position. Individual must have 2+ years of customer service experience,some college course work and the ability to multi-task. Solid PC skills, working knowledge of standard office software, such as Microsoft Office products, and an aptitude to learn in-house database system is required.