ACityDiscount.com (Peach Trader) is looking for a Marketing Manager to assist in the execution of online programs to support advertising and marketing initiatives; coordinate the development of tools to evaluate, improve, and automate approved marketing strategies; and, assist with the creation and evaluation of new marketing strategies.
- Assists in managing the eMarketing Dept, working with senior management to set goals, priorities and deadlines of department.
- Assists in the development and implementation of SEO tactics to improve and maintain natural search results. Write title, meta description and alt tags, and unique content for categories using researched keywords for www.acitydiscount.com.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and keywords. Develop keyword and traffic strategies with Product Marketing Manager.
- Develop and implement public relations and other media strategies for product promotion, company awareness and improved SEO.
- Assists in the development and implementation of website development strategies and improvements (working with IT)
- Assists in the development and implementation of customer website experience improvements (working with IT).
- Create weekly email campaigns that are compelling and targeted. Coordinate with Product Manager to select featured and other promoted products. Design or work with the graphic designer to develop visual concept for each email. Assist IT to prepare email list, test email and reduce bounced emails to ensure that email campaigns are executed accurately and effectively. Track and analyze email metrics to improve sales in future emailings.
- Manage email address capture and appending, working with IT to formulate new capture strategies.
- Utilize marketing tools to create special promotions for products listed on eBay.
- Write features for buyer's guides, blogs, monthly eNewsletter, etc.
- Keep up-to-date on developments and trends in the eMarketing and Foodservice industries and explore additional marketing strategies.
- College degree, with major in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications, or Culinary School graduate is an advantage.
- Ability to write clear, concise, accurate, and original marketing collateral.
- Knowledge of restaurant equipment and/or online retail environment is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of online marketplaces, such as Google, eBay, Amazon and Nextag.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of social marketing, such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and the ability to research industry specific online communities.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Photoshop and basic HTML.
- Excellent organizational, research and analytical skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently and rearrange priorities as needed.
- Accept ownership of each assigned task.
- Demonstrate the value of being a team player through positive actions.