Senior Software Engineer
Responsible for the analysis, design, development and maintenance of new software components, primarily Server Side Applications in ColdFusion 9.0 for e-commerce company, system operations and third party integration. Provide technical support for the application, helping diagnose and correct software malfunctions.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analysis / Design / Development / Maintenance of Software Applications to support Administration Area System Automation.
- Analysis / Design / Development / Maintenance of Third Party Business Integration and Market Place Platforms (eBay, Paypal, Amazon).
- Analysis / Design / Development / Maintenance of Shipping Solutions integrated to Operations System.
- Analysis / Design / Development / Maintenance of Accounting Solutions integrated to Operations System.
- Analysis / Design / Development / Maintenance of E-commerce Web Site.
- Technical support for the application, helping diagnose and correct software malfunctions.
- Research new technologies applied to the company.
- 8 years Degree in Computer Science (BS in Engineering).
- 8+ years experience -- Advanced ColdFusion programming.
- 8+ years experience --ColdFusion Server Administration.
- 8+ years experience in e-commerce, web applications (Full Life-Cycle Projects Development Environment is a MUST).
- 8+ years experience - Application database development with SQL Server or MySQL.
- 5+ years experience - Web Service Definition Language (WSDL).
- Knowledge of C, C++, Java, .Net, Web Services, SOAP, XML, JSP, MySQL
- Analyzing Information Techniques.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Problem Solving and Teamwork.
- Experience with Universal Modeling Language implementation on development projects.
- Understanding of general networking concepts.
- Acknowledge of .Net, PHP.