Software Developer-Onsite Position
Responsible of the developing and maintenance of software components, primarily server side applications in ColdFusion 8.0 for e-commerce company, system operations and third party integration. Provide technical support for the application, helping diagnose and correct software malfunctions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is trustworthy, reliable, and outgoing. Compensation will be based on the candidate's experience level. We offer a health benefits package after 3 months of employment.
You will be required to provide example of programming skills at time of interview.
- Develop and maintain software applications to support the administration area system automation.
- Develop and maintain e-commerce web site.
- Develop and maintain of third party business integration (eBay, PayPal, etc.)
- Develop and maintain accounting solutions integrated to the operations system.
- Develop and maintain shipping solutions integrated to the operations system.
- Provide technical support for applications, helping diagnose and correct software malfunctions.
- Research new technologies applied to the company.
- Develop content for front end of web site.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years experience-- Advanced ColdFusion programming (CF8, CF11).
- CF database integration, CFStoreProc.
- 5+ years experience in e-commerce, web applications (Full Life-Cycle Projects Development Environment is REQUIRED)
- 5+ years experience--application database development with SQL server or MySQL.
- 5+ years experience--web service definition language (WSDL)
- 3+ years experience developing AJAX applications
- 3+ years experience in e-commerce, systems analysis, applications development and systems architecture.
- Writing code is required.
- Strong skills in Java Programming (Servlets, JSP).
- SOLID knowledge of web-based e-commerce platforms.
- Experience with Universal Modeling Language implementation on development projects.
- Understanding of general networking concepts.
- Expertise in socket programming with a clear understanding of client server architectures.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and intranets topology.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates the value of being a team player through his/her actions.
- Self-motivated and decisive
- Ability to execute under accelerated time frames.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in priorities.