Used Equipment Merchandising Associate
Our Used Equipment Operations are growing fast! We are seeking to fill a Used Equipment Merchandising Associate position in our warehouse. We are currently looking for the qualified candidate who has the energy and drive to work hard and quickly learn the process of receiving, listing, and marketing our products for eBay and our website.
- Inputs data from used equipment assessment form into company database requiring absolute attention to detail.
- Ensures accurate portrayal of used equipment with the use of proper lighting, focus, etc.
- Performs quality assurance on all data inputted.
- Revises multi-use comment list for used equipment merchandising.
- Completes a detailed physical assessment of all incoming used equipment as needed.
- Measures and notes physical dimensions of equipment as needed.
- Enters handwritten assessment onto spreadsheet as needed.
- Moves heavy equipment to include loading and unloading of transport vehicles and through out the warehouse as needed.
- Wears the proper safety equipment as needed.
- Writes routine reports and correspondence as needed.
- College coursework; six months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of restaurant equipment is required.
- Knowledge of warehouse safety and accident prevention.
- Ability to communicate verbally or in written form effectively with internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrates the value of being a team player through his/her actions.
- Ability to execute under accelerated time frames.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in priorities.
- Computer literate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; with bending, and twisting. The employee must also use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds.