We are discontinuing in the Peach Points Program.
What this means for current members:
- Peach Points that you have accumulated will be honored until they expire. We are not changing expiration dates.
- We will no longer be awarding Peach Points for purchases.
- We recommend you review your current peach point balance in your account.
What this means for non-members:
Points you accumulate are valid for 12 months and can be redeemed in several ways.
- Purchase gift certificates for national vendors.
- Make donations in your name to charities.
- Apply as a discount to purchases made from Peach Trader. (You will be prompted at check-out time to enter the number of your eligible Points you want to apply as a discount your current purchase.)
The minimum point redemption level is 2500 points.
Redemption options are viewable on our website under our Peach Points Rewards Catalog. Most items will be received within two weeks of redeeming.
For certain redemption options (such as for Disney, Hyatt and Carnival), you will need to contact us to ensure your expectations can be met before you redeem your points.
Once points are used, they will not be restored. Items purchased through a vendor in our redemption program cannot be returned. Charity donations cannot be refunded. Portions of sales through Peach Trader paid with Peach Points are not refundable. There is no cash value associated with the Peach Points.