We are discontinuing in the Peach Points Program.
What this means for current members:
- Peach Points that you have accumulated will be honored until they expire. We are not changing expiration dates.
- We will no longer be awarding Peach Points for purchases.
- We recommend you review your current peach point balance in your account.
What this means for non-members:
The participant agrees to the following.
- The Peach Points program is a customer rewards program offered by Peach Trader, Inc., a Georgia corporation, doing business as ACityDiscount.
- It is the participantâ€™s responsibility to review all rules before registering in the program.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules from time to time. When any change is made, we will post revisions on our site and/or we will notify you in writing, as applicable. It is your responsibility to review the Program Rules to be aware of any changes.
- The Program Rules associated with Peach Points are separate from our Terms and Conditions.
- You may contact us by phone (404-752-6715 or 888-949-9613 ext. 117), fax (404-755-9972), or email (PeachPoints@acitydiscount.com) with any questions.
- All company, product and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others and their use does not imply endorsement or an association with the Peach Points program.
- You must enroll in the program to be eligible to acquire points. Enrollment in the program is completely voluntary.
- To enroll, you must have a customer account established with us.
- You must be willing to receive our emails in order to maintain enrollment in the program.
- Point earnings are based on the net merchandise amount (i.e., order total less shipping, taxes, fees, and discounts applied) for purchases from ACityDiscount.com, placing a phone order, or at the ACityDiscount Atlanta Showroom.. Merchandise purchased from us through eBay, Amazon, or any third-party marketplace is not eligible for Peach Points.
- You will earn 1 Peach Point for each eligible purchase dollar. Points are added to your account when the merchandise is shipped. Points are rounded to the nearest whole Point and are subject to verification.
- Points cannot be transferred between accounts on ACityDiscount. However, if it is determined that two different accounts on our system are associated with the same customer, the accounts and associated Points may be merged into one by us.
- Should the merchandise you were awarded Points on be returned or refunded, the associated Points will be deducted from your account.
- From time to time, special promotions may feature Bonus Points. Details will accompany the offer.
- Supplemental Points cannot be purchased.
- Points are valid for 12 months from date of award.
- Your ACityDiscount account will show your Points accumulations. Points are not eligible for use until they show in your account. Points have no intrinsic cash value, are non-negotiable and cannot be redeemed for any benefit except those rewards and discounts designated by us.
- Points may be used to purchase gift certificates for national vendors through our redemption program. These items have designated Point requirements.
- Points may be used to make donations in your name to charities through our redemption program. Donations are made in designated amounts and have designated Point requirements. If you elect to have funds directed to a charitable organization, you may want to consult your tax advisor regarding whether this qualifies as a charitable contribution.
- Points may be used to apply as a discount to other purchases you make from Peach Trader. You will be prompted at check-out time to enter the number of your eligible Points you want to apply as a discount to your current purchase.
- Points may not be used to apply as a discount to a purchase made through Peach Trader from a third-party marketplace (such as eBay or Amazon).
- The selection of items and associated Point requirements to obtain them may change at any time.
- Point redemptions may be requested by anyone with access to your ACityDiscount account. You are responsible for the safeguard of your account.
- Points are considered redeemed and are deducted from your Points balance on the date you request a Reward.
- Point redemptions for gift certificates and for charity contributions may not be cancelled and Points will not be restored to your account.
- Point redemptions applied as discounts to new purchases from Peach Trader may not be removed from the order and Points will not be restored to your account.
- Should an order paid in part or in whole with Peach Points be cancelled due to a problem caused by Peach Trader, its suppliers or its vendors (such as the item being discontinued or being on back-order), those Points will be restored to your account.
Delivery and Receipt
- Merchandise rewards (gift cards/certificates) can be shipped to your designated address. Permissible shipping destinations include all USPS domestic addresses as well as Canada.
- Shipment of orders paid in part or in whole with Peach Points are subject to all requirements and limitations specified in Peach Traderâ€™s Terms and Conditions.
- Shipping of gift certificates will be through the United States Postal Service. Tracking information will be provided.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered merchandise rewards. You are responsible for any concerns, issues, or charges for these shipments and agree to hold Peach Trader and vendors harmless.
- Items acquired through the Peach Points redemption program are not eligible for refunds from Peach Trader.
- Gift card expiration dates vary by independent retailers. Each merchant has the right to place restrictions on the use of its gift cards or certificates. The merchant determines the disposition of unused portions of gift cards or certificates.
- There are no exchanges or refunds for no-shows or unused portions of travel arrangements obtained with the use of travel-related rewards. No refunds, credits or substitutions will be issued if improper proof of citizenship or naturalization results in denial of usage of a travel reward.
- You agree to release Peach Trader from all liability for injury, accident, loss, claim, expense or damages sustained by you, and in the case of a travel reward, anyone traveling with you or without you, in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of any Reward.
- We reserve the right to disqualify anyone from participation in the Peach Points Program and to refuse to award or redeem his Points.
- All gifts have stated redemption requirements with the exception of Disney World tickets, which have customer-specific requirements. Customers must call our Redemption Specialist with their requests for these tickets.
- We may, at any time, without prior notice, change, limit, or terminate any aspect of the Program, even if such actions affect the value of Points already earned.