The buyer agrees to be governed by the following.
- The seller is ACityDiscount, a division of Peach Trader, Inc., a Georgia corporation. A purchase from ACityDiscount represents an agreement with Peach Trader.
- ACityDiscount strives to create a positive experience for all our customers and welcomes your suggestions. We value our reputation and hope you will give us the opportunity to proactively address any concerns you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone (404-752-6715 or 888-949-9613), fax (404-755-9972), or email (email@example.com) with any questions.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time. It is the buyer's responsibility to review all terms and conditions before purchasing.
- The buyer is responsible for obtaining all information necessary to make an educated decision regarding the purchase.
- The buyer accepts responsibility for checking applicable state and local codes and for ensuring items meet those codes before purchasing.
- The buyer will not hold Peach Trader responsible for anything not stated in the listing or included in the picture, including, but not limited to, assumptions made by the buyer or any verbal statements.
SHIPPING OPTIONS, TAXES AND FEES
- Shipping is available only within the contiguous United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii) and to Canada.
- For shipments to Canada that are coordinated by Peach Trader, all applicable fees (e.g., Canada customs duties, Canada taxes and customs brokerage fees) must be determined in advance and added to the order or the shipment cannot be made. For shipments to Canada that are self-brokered, the buyer must make ALL shipping arrangements and inform Peach Trader of the details.
- Standard packing charges (e.g., for wrapping, strapping to pallet) are disclosed in the listing. Additional protective packing (e.g., crating or box construction) is usually available. The buyer must request this service in advance and cover the additional packing charges.
- Handling fees for customer pickups (of used items at the Peach Trader warehouse) are disclosed in the listing.
- Only curbside delivery is offered. The seller does not offer or arrange for inside delivery.
- Liftgate services are available for an additional fee. This service must be specified during checkout.
- Residential delivery is available for an additional fee. This service must be specified during checkout.
- Signature services are not standard. The buyer may call to discuss options and fees. There is no expectation of a signed proof of delivery otherwise.
- Sales tax of 8% is charged on all items received in Georgia or picked up from our warehouse. Sales taxes and fees for other states, as charged by our suppliers, are added to the invoice during checkout.
- Free shipping promotions are granted with the agreement that the merchandise will be kept. Any amount disclosed as Shipping Promotion will be considered as part of original shipping costs during a refund calculation.
- All requests for non-standard services must be made in writing to Peach Trader.
- The buyer is responsible for paying for the item and for all taxes and fees mentioned above.
- All orders are on a prepaid basis. Payments will be processed immediately in full.
- Payment may be made with American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Customers may enter credit card information with confidence via our secure server.
- WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS DRAWN ONLY ON U. S. BANKS. (Some exceptions may be made for Canadian customers. Please contact us for further details.)
- Any request for cancellation must be made in writing to Peach Trader as soon as possible. This may be by posting a request in the buyer's message area on ACityDiscount's web site, by sending an email from the email address registered with the seller, or by certified mail. Other types of communication (e.g., voice message, email from unverified address) may not be recognized.
- If a cancellation request is not received in a sufficient time frame for the shipment to be held by the supplier, it will be considered a request for return. (See Return Policy below.)
- If the supplier allows cancellations, the refund will be subject to a 5% cancellation fee. This fee will be waived in the following situations.
- There was a problem caused by Peach Trader, its suppliers or its vendors, such as the item being discontinued or being on back-order.
- The customer chooses to receive a store credit good for six months. (A refund of any balance of such a store credit will be subject to the 5% cancellation fee.)
- If the supplier does not allow a cancellation (such as for a manufactured-to-order item), the cancellation request may be denied or may be subject to higher cancellation fees (usually a minimum of 25%).
- The buyer agrees to abide by Peach Trader's decisions regarding cancellation fees.
- Customer pickup is available for used items at our Atlanta warehouse.
- Pickup times are Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 1 PM and from 2 PM to 5 PM Eastern time, excluding most holidays. Our warehouse staff will be happy to assist you with the loading of your vehicle.
- For orders exceeding 10 items, a three-business day notice is required.
- Securing the load is the sole responsibility of the buyer. The seller assumes no liability or responsibility for damages as a result of loads being improperly or inadequately secured.
- Items must be picked up as soon as possible. Any item not picked up within 30 days from close of sale will be assessed a storage fee of $30. Any item not picked up within 60 days will be considered abandoned; ownership will return to the seller and all monies paid by the buyer related to the item will be forfeited.
- The seller accepts no liability for loss, theft, or damage to any item while stored in our warehouse.
DELIVERY AND RECEIPT OF ORDER
- Orders usually ship within 10 business days after payment has been processed unless otherwise noted in the item's listing. Due to occasional stock issues or custom-made merchandise, orders may potentially take 4-6 weeks to ship. There is NO GUARANTEE OF SHIPPING TIMES. If you have questions about the status of your order, check your customer area on our web site or contact us by phone or email.
- We may request additional confirmation (such as for shipping address or custom-made equipment) that may delay order processing.
- The buyer pays all costs relating to the shipment, including charges by the shipping company that were not paid during check out. These might include, but are not limited to: additional charges due to inaccurate information provided to Peach Trader relating to the delivery, charges due to failed delivery attempt(s) by the shipping company, etc.
- Any shipment that is refused or cannot be delivered and is returned by the carrier will be considered an unauthorized return.
- The buyer is responsible for inspecting the shipment during delivery by the shipping company for damages, both obvious and hidden. The buyer will accept the delivery and note on the delivery receipt any damages or concerns. Failure to notate any defects could result in a significant reduction in the carrier's liability during damage claims.
- The buyer is responsible for filing any loss or damage claims in the manner and time frame directed by the carrier. Shipping companies do not allow third parties to file or get involved in a damage claim. Peach Trader is a third party in the shipment of most of the items it sells. Peach Trader will willingly assist the buyer with the filing and handling of the claims based on the buyer's needs and requests.
- The buyer is responsible for any concerns, issues, or charges for these shipments and agrees to hold Peach Trader, its suppliers, and its vendors harmless.
WARRANTIES AND CONDITION OF MERCHANDISE
- The seller agrees to present all items as accurately as possible based on the information available to us and on our knowledge at time of posting. There is no guarantee regarding accuracy of this information.
- All USED merchandise is sold 'AS IS / WHERE IS' and 'WITH ALL FAULTS'. There is no guarantee that equipment sold as USED will arrive in clean-as-new condition or in working order.
- SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING REFRIGERATION EQUIPMENT: Because the solder holding refrigeration lines together becomes brittle as it ages, vibrations during shipping could cause it to crack and could lead to a refrigerant leak. Occasionally an item we described as cooling may no longer cool after shipping. The buyer's cost to repair and recharge the system should be less than $100.00.
- Any concerns about NEW merchandise will be limited to what is covered in the particular manufacturer's warranty. The buyer should be aware that a commercial equipment warranty might be voided if the equipment is placed in a residential setting. The buyer will hold Peach Trader harmless for all matters regarding the item, including, but not limited to, any matters regarding the manufacturer's performance per the warranty.
- Merchandise must be assembled, installed, and adjusted by knowledgeable, licensed, authorized and experienced personnel. Improper installations may cause malfunction and may void any warranty.
- There are NO WARRANTIES of either merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
REPORTING OF PROBLEMS
- The buyer must notify Peach Trader of any refused shipments.
- Problems or concerns must be reported within 15 days of receipt of the item.
- Problems or concerns must be reported in writing to Peach Trader. This may be by posting a request in the buyer's message area on ACityDiscount's web site, by sending an email from the email address registered with the seller, or by certified mail.
- Any reports of malfunction must include an inspection report from a knowledgeable, licensed, authorized, experienced technician detailing his findings regarding the issue.
- The buyer agrees to cooperate with problem identification and correction efforts.
- The buyer agrees to abide by Peach Trader's decisions regarding problem resolution.
- Return requests must be made within 15 days of receipt of the item.
- Not all items will qualify for returns. Buyer's remorse is not grounds for a return. Approval of return requests is at the sole discretion of Peach Trader.
- A standard restock fee of 25% will be applied to returns. This may be modified at the discretion of Peach Trader.
- The buyer must reach a return agreement with Peach Trader in writing and obtain a Return Authorization number prior to returning any items. There is no guarantee that a credit will be made for an unauthorized return.
- Merchandise must be returned complete with original packaging, accessories and instructions, and wrapped securely to protect from damage in shipping.
- Refused and returned goods will be inspected to assess condition and re-salability.
- The buyer will be responsible for the following costs unless otherwise stated in writing by Peach Trader.
- Original packing and shipping costs
- Any accumulated storage fees from the carrier
- Return shipping costs
- Restocking fees
- Cancellation fees
- Repair charges for any damages incurred to product
- Charges disclosed as non-refundable
- If the seller agrees there is a misrepresentation, the seller will refund only the purchase price of the merchandise upon its return to the specified return address.
- Peach Trader will deduct all applicable charges before issuing a refund.
- The buyer's account will be adjusted in the amount stated by Peach Trader once all procedures have been followed.
- If the buyer fails to follow these terms and conditions, there will be no credit.
- The buyer must recognize that complexity of returns and cancellations may cause a refund to take up to two billing cycles. Peach Trader's customer service and accounting staff will work hard to complete the process as quickly as possible.
- For any items sold through eBay, eBay's rules and policies will govern if there is a conflict with any of the parts of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptable payment methods are described on eBay auctions.
- All concerns should be addressed before bidding. Know the packing and shipping charges!
- Full payment is requested within 4 days of close of auction. After 8 days, the item will automatically be cancelled and scheduled for another auction. We will ask eBay for a refund of the fees we paid for the auction.
Last Updated: 03/18/13