Carter-Hoffmann HL10-18 Logix 10 Insulated Humidified Forced Air Holding Cabinet
We carry a full line of Carter-Hoffman products.
Models: Carter-Hoffmann HL10-18, Carter-Hoffmann HWU18S1XE
This item is shipped brand new directly from the manufacturer. Please note the image above is for reference only, and this Logix 7 box comes with a STAINLESS STEEL DOOR. There may be a lead time for this product, please contact us with any questions.
Item: Carter-Hoffmann Logix 10 Insulated Humidified Forced Air Heated Holding Cabinet w/ Electronic Controls & Autofill Water Connection
Description: This full size hot box can be used to for holding, and / or heating foods, and has a number of customizable options.
- Completely welded cabinet construction with outer cabinet welded to base. All seams turned in to eliminate raw edges.
- All stainless steel construction; 20 gauge polished exterior and 18 gauge interior.
- 12 gauge stainless steel full depth caster bolsters with 12 ga. stainless steel perimeter supports welded to bolsters.
- 5” diameter casters with rubber tread (3” casters on HL10-5). Four swivel casters. Two casters fitted with brakes.
- 2” thick high density continuous wraparound fiberglass insulation.
- Welded double panel stainless steel door; 20 gauge polished exterior and 20 gauge interior. Filled with 2” thick high density fiberglass insulation. Field reversible. Removable stainless steel drip trough at base of door. High temperature Teflon gasket mounted to cabinet.
- Adjustable edge mount hinges with chrome plate finish.
- 4 recessed pull grips on sides.
- Heavy-duty edge mount latch with magnetic catch.
- Removable 18 gauge stainless steel ducts. Removable 16 gauge stainless steel universal slides, fully adjustable at 1-1/2” spacing. Standard spacing at 3” centers.
- Digital thermometer with remote sensing probe and sensing probe protector.
- Separate digital controls for heat and humidity. Digital readout displays settings. Touchpad to view actual temperature & humidity. Low water and temperature sensors and indicating lights.
Audible alarm. Water probe is adjustable to variations in water quality.
- Water bath slides out for manual filling. Clear amber color high temperature polycarbonate pan allows for viewing of water level. Slides out for easy filling & removal. Easy to remove for
cleaning and inexpensive to replace. Resevoir: 5.7 quart (5.4 liter) capacity. Autofill capability.
- Top mounted heater with one 1000 watt coiled incoloy-sheathed heating element. High impedance protected, internally cooled fan motor. Single cooling fan. Water reservoir with immersed 1000 watt heating element. Blower fan circulates air and humidity. Extra large
surface area to quickly recover humidity level. Full range thermostats and on/off switch with power indicating light.
- Actual size: 28" wide x 33-1/16"deep x 76-3/8" high
- Electrical: 120v/60hz/1-phase, 2100 W
- Shipping weight: 495lbs
There are a wide number of different configurations available for this model. Please call us directly for more information on customizing your Logix box.
- 3 Year parts & labor warranty
|Powered by:||120 volts|
|Shipped from |
Mundelein, IL 60060
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.