Piper Products ABM023 Countertop Blast Chiller / Shock Freezer w/ 3 - 1/2 Pan Cap.
Call for more info on our full line of Piper Products.
Piper Products ABM023 | ABM 023
Mfg.: Piper Products
Models: Piper Products ABM023, Piper Products ABM 023
This item is brand new and ships directly from the supplier. Please note the image above is for reference only.
Item:Piper Products Countertop Blast Chiller / Shock Freezer w/ 3 Pan Capacity
Description: This combination blast chiller and shock freezer is ideal for getting foods out of hazardous temperature zones in a timely fashion.
- Monoblock construction.
- Core-probe to measure the blast-chilling temperature (194°F to 37°F) and the shock-freezing temperature (194°F to 0°F).
- Capacity: Holds 3 - 13" x 18" steam table pans
- External / internal surfaces, top and back-side are stainless steel
- Stainless steel door with ergonomic handle.
- External satinated finishing type SCOTCH-BRITE.
- High store capacity compartment with rounded edges to make cleaning easier.
- Outer floor in galvanized steel.
- Insulation in high-density expanded polyurethane CFC and HCFC-free, thickness 1.38".
- Anti-condensation heating element under the door frames.
- Magnetic gasket on all 4 sides of the door.
- Self-closing door locking in open position at 100°.
- Environmental class ST (ambient temperature 100°F).
- Power supply: 120V/1Ph/50-60-Hz.
- Full CE compliance.
- Manufactured according to the HACCP regulations.
- Electro-Fin (coating to protect fins from corosion)
- Shelves slot-in supports made of stainless steel, extractable without using any tools for easy internal cleaning. Interstep between the slides 3.15".
- Evaporator fitted with high flow rate fan for a maximum cooling efficiency made up with aluminum fins protected against corrosion by non-toxic paint.
- Ecological refrigerant R404A.
- Copper condenser with aluminum fins, having high thermal efficiency.
- Defrosting process performed manually by air-flow circulation. Evaporation of the condensate water by means compressor hot pipeline without waste of electric energy.
- One (1) year parts and labor warranty
|Powered by:||120 volts|
|Shipped from Restaurant Equipment warehouses in|
Wausau, WI 54401
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.