Mfg.: Ashland Traps
Model: Ashland Traps 4815
New Poly Trap 4800 Series Grease Interceptors
Poly Trap Grease Traps:
The next generation in grease removal technology. No rust, corrosion, seamless and easy to ship. The Poly Trap 4800 Series product line is approved by PDI and listed by IAPMO and UPC.
Perfect for use in Restaurants, Cafeterias, Fast Food Establishments, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Kitchens, Hotels and Resorts, Food Procession Plants, Meat Processing Plants, Industrial Plants, and Residences.
Poly Traps unique features include:
- Scientifically placed, removable baffles
- Flow control device (pictured)
- Internal air-relief
- Complete inlet and outlet connections with standard female NPT threads
- O-ring sealing gasket (pictured) between cover and tank
- Matching cover with low pressure bolts in stainless steel
- Easy-to-read installation instructions
- Strong and durable, yet light in weight to make handling and installation less demanding
- Products can ship via UPS
- Certified to the exacting standards of PDI
- Listed by other local code authorities and national standards groups such as IAPMO and UPC
- Superior to metal, fiberglass, or specially treated materials that are promoted as "preventing corrosion" - Poly Traps grease traps include a completely integrated surface guaranteed not to corrode, chip, peel, or leach
- Leak-proof, seamless constructed tank, manufactured with high-quality material that provides enhanced stiffness in combination with impact resistant properties
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install - yet durable and sturdy to withstand the most rigorous applications of the pumbing industry
- The unique resin used allows for use in applications requiring 212°F continuous service - No comparable material like it
- Smooth, non-stick surface allows for easier and more complete cleaning, Stay Clean Looking
- Surfaces discourage bacteria build-up
- High value for you - the customer
- Fast Delivery, in stock
- Can be used on floor or in ground flush to floor
Model #: 4815
Flow Rate: 15 g.p.m.
Grease / Sludge Capacity: 30 lbs
Nom. Wall Thickness: 3/16"
Approximate Weight: 25 lbs
Standard Inlet / Outlet: 2"
Liquid Holding Capacity: 12.1 gal
|Shipped from |
Northwood, OH 43619
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|